Carhartt Big Boys' Washed Flannel Lined Dungaree Jean, Dark Wash, 16
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold, wash separately, only non chlorine bleach when needed
- Adjustable waist pant with triple-stitched seams, side utility band, ruler pocket and double utility pockets.
- Flannel lined and garment washed.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Carhartt Boys Washed Denim Dungaree is constructed with a flannel lined interior, adjustable waist, triple stitched seams, and utility pockets. Features a logo button and leather Carhartt brand mark label on the back pocket.
Adjustable waist pant with triple-stitched seams, side utility band, ruler pocket and double utility pockets. flannel lined and garment washed. full seat and thighs. leather carhartt brandmark label on back pocket. plaid flannel lining pattern is new for fall 2011.
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 7.4 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B004ALS3VS
- Item model number: CK8314 (denim)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 29, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Grandson wears size 4 he is 3 yrs old and very tall for his age, jeans fit perfect, hold up well in laundry too. Will buy againPublished 20 months ago by hcstrippgen
Bought these jeans foe my son. He is42years old but very small. Adult jeans are too large. The size 16 boys is just right in waist and length. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Charles P. Van Pelt
waist not true to size , fit too tight on buttocks... other than this it was okPublished 21 months ago by ada sanders - brown
Nice quality, very warm. My son loved them, said they keep him nice and warm.Published 22 months ago by Lau
These seemed like nice quality for the price and I like the flannel lining, but these were HUGE. I tried to size down to the 10 but the fit was still awkward and baggy but then too... Read morePublished 22 months ago by M. Marvin
Great fit for my 8yr old of average hieght and weight. He loves them too. They are very well made too.Published on June 25, 2014 by Beonna Hunt