|Fits as expected||
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 8.5-ounce, 65% polyester/35% cotton
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Belt loops designed to fit work belts
- Heavy-duty zipper
- 10.5-inch inseam
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As hard as carhartt's twill work short works, it's also easy to care for. Constructed for long wear in 8.5-ounce, 65% polyester/35% cotton twill, it features wrinkle-resistant fabric with a stain-repel-and-release finish plus a permanent crease. For secure storage, the two back welt pockets feature button closures. Comfortable, too, it sits slightly below the waist and features a 10.5-inch inseam.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JEUTX8
- Item model number: B360
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are work shorts, not casual, hang out type shorts. The fabric is stiff, the crease stays put and they feel as if they are built to last a long time. I'm sure these will get plenty of use this summer, and maybe next.
They don't get 5 stars because they run small.
This is built to last.
I bought them to work on my cars during the summer when its too hot in the garage for pants.
Very comfortable and the sizing is accurate.