|Price:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping|
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100%-ring spun cotton duck
- Adjustable waist belt with quick release buckle
- Four large pockets
- One pencil pocket
- One small pocket
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $6.49 shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Constructed of rugged, 12-ounce, firm-hand cotton duck, carhartt's duck nail apron keeps nails and tools close at hand, the apron is outfitted with fcarhartt's large pockets, two smaller pockets and two tool loops, pockets are rivet reinforced for strength, to ensure a comfortable fit, the apron features an adjustable nylon belt
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002ZEL53A
- Item model number: A09
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 6, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I am a union electrician and am constantly in use of a multitude of small parts and pieces and never enough places to properly organize and store them. Having these pouches solved that issue for me. When I dont bring them with me to work, I get all jumbled up wondering where the heck to hold the parts I need for the next task.
The only problem that I have with this product is that it only has 4 pockets. It would be awesome to have an extra split in the pockets to provide 6 pockets or even 8 pockets but keep the overall size.
I have used alot of comparable products trying to find the perfect work pouch, but I always find myself ending up buying Carhartts because the price is right, and I have been able to squeeze at least a year of solid use before even thinking of upgrading to a new set.
The three problems I have in order of importance are:
1. The buckle needs to be made of a more durable plastic. It started falling apart after a year but I managed to make it work for another year by wiring it together (which I have gotten tired of doing).
2. The pencil pocket is in a STUPID place - right in the middle. Every time you bend over you get stabbed in the stomach! It's like no one wore this apron after designing it.
3. Where is the tape measure clip?
Place the pencil pocket off to the side, upgrade the buckle and give us a tape measure clip and charge a couple of dollars more, then I will give it 5 stars.
I've even been able to stow a few kinds of tape measures in the center "pencil" pockets, just don't put actual pencils or pens in there if you bend over or crouch a lot, or they'll stab you in the gut.
This is a great alternative to walking around the jobsite with a huge set of bags and suspenders, they just fall apart after 6 months or so of daily use. Usually I'll poke a hole in one of the big pockets and rip open the center flaps, but at this price, it's definitely worth it to just keep buying by them.