|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Rugged Flex - Carhartt's unique Rugged Flex technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do because you need gear that helps you move not gear that holds you back
- Rubber Sole - shock absorbing traction In any environment. Perfect for indoors or outdoors. Whether it's a casual stroll through the neighborhood or a cold muddy day on the job site, this versatile work boot keeps your feet supported and protected
- Durable & Versatile - Cement constructed Carhartt Rugged Flex outsole makes for a durable long lasting men's boot, great as work or casual wear. Go seamlessly from work to woods in this well constructed supportive boot. Comfortable - Generously padded tongue and collar plus a lightweight EVA midsole and OrthoLite insole give you multiple layers of cushioning for all day comfort
- Leather - Full grain leather offers water resistance and ensures safe and protected ankles on and off the job site. Plus string tie boot laces that are strong and sturdy to keep your boot tied and your shoes intact. These boots meet ASTM 2413-11 EH. Brown, oil-tanned leather; Cement construction.
- Resistant - Oil resistant, slip resistant and chemical resistant. No matter the job, you can always count on these shoes to get the job done. Pair with your favorite Carhartt pants, jackets, shirts, bibs and overalls for head-to-toe work wear that will keep your body protected and allow you to get the job done right
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Carhartt Footwear Difference
Since 1889, Carhartt has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability. The same quality and standards are invested into our hardworking footwear products. Whether you need protection for your toes or extreme comfort for your feet, our rugged boots come in safety-toe and non-safety toe to support your working conditions. Our boots also are available in a wide range of styles and materials to support your arches and desires.
The Everyday Boot for the Everyday Job
Carhartt 6" Rugged Flex Composite Toe Work Boot. We created this boot to be your go to everyday boot. These are designed to keep your feet safe without compromising on flexible comfort and support.
Rugged Flex Features
Additional polyurethane layers that sit under the insole maximize the cushion you want for the long days ahead.
Way Of Life
As a choice brand for those who work and play outdoors, Carhartt is proud to serve a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Carhartt Rugged Flex Composite Toe Work Boots. STAY UNDER BUDGET without your feet taking a HIT! It's a hard-knock life when you head out your door in the morning. Who knows what's waiting for you on your next shift. These Composite Toe Boots from Carhartt keep your toes safe without compromising on flexible comfort and support. Our value price seals the deal! Check 'em out: Full-grain leather uppers, Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole with gripping lugs and ladder lock channels, Composite toe is extra wide to give your toes plenty of room to move around, Strobel comfort cushioning, Dual-density footbed with OrthoLite top layer to reduce foot fatigue, Full-length EVA insert with steel shank, Electrical hazard protection, Each approx. 7"h., 29 ozs. State Size. Carhartt Rugged Flex Composite Toe Work Boots, Brown
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FA3A9VC
- Item model number: CMF6366-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, there were some minor issues while purchasing the boot. I actually had to purchase two pairs of the SAME boots before finding the right fit for this one. I've been a set 10.5/11 in boots and shoes since my body decided to give up on me and stop by growing at 6 feet tall (couldn't have just given me 2 more inches, could ya?). And never since then haven't had to wear a size 10 or 11 .5 in any shoe or boot. But with these specific boots, size 11 was absolutely enormous on my foot, and 10.5 wasn't any better. I now have a size 10, and to be honest it's still is a little large but not to the point where I feel it would be uncomfortable eventually. In fact, that little bit extra room will give plenty of space if I do need to double up on socks or wear a heavy sock. But be aware that these boots do run large and if you do not have a wider based foot it may feel as if there's too much room side to side as well. But, I've worn these boots for two days now and has not presented an issue even with feeling the extra space.
All in all great boot though and considering I purchase the boot online and did not try it on in store I can't really complain about the size issue. The one issue I would mention though is that the shoe laces that come with it, although rugged, are pretty terrible at holding when you lace up. They may just need some more breaking in, but I have already bought new shoelaces that contour and hold to the boot much more firmly without slipping.
Very glad i took the chance. I have only worn them for a touch iver a week and i think they are broken in now. At first, only wore the the 1st half of the day 'cuz they absolutely killed my heals. The pain is over now. I thought they would be heavier but are actually light. The boots also seem to be very well constructed....we will see. I usually get less than a year out of my work boots.
I will try and update this when the time comes where i need to replace.