|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$95.50 - $168.89 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Rugged Flex - Carhartt's unique Rugged Flex technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do because you need gear that helps you move not gear that holds you back
- Rubber Sole - shock absorbing traction In any environment. Perfect for indoors or outdoors. Whether it's a casual stroll through the neighborhood or a cold muddy day on the job site, this versatile work boot keeps your feet supported and protected
- Durable & Versatile - Cement constructed Carhartt Rugged Flex outsole makes for a durable long lasting men's boot, great as work or casual wear. Go seamlessly from work to woods in this well constructed supportive boot. Comfortable - Generously padded tongue and collar plus a lightweight EVA midsole and OrthoLite insole give you multiple layers of cushioning for all day comfort
- Leather - Full grain leather offers water resistance and ensures safe and protected ankles on and off the job site. Plus string tie boot laces that are strong and sturdy to keep your boot tied and your shoes intact. These boots meet ASTM 2413-11 EH. Brown, oil-tanned leather; Cement construction.
- Resistant - Oil resistant, slip resistant and chemical resistant. No matter the job, you can always count on these shoes to get the job done. Pair with your favorite Carhartt pants, jackets, shirts, bibs and overalls for head-to-toe work wear that will keep your body protected and allow you to get the job done right
Customers who bought this item also bought
Carhartt Rugged Flex Composite Toe Work Boots. STAY UNDER BUDGET without your feet taking a HIT! It's a hard-knock life when you head out your door in the morning. Who knows what's waiting for you on your next shift. These Composite Toe Boots from Carhartt keep your toes safe without compromising on flexible comfort and support. Our value price seals the deal! Check 'em out: Full-grain leather uppers, Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole with gripping lugs and ladder lock channels, Composite toe is extra wide to give your toes plenty of room to move around, Strobel comfort cushioning, Dual-density footbed with OrthoLite top layer to reduce foot fatigue, Full-length EVA insert with steel shank, Electrical hazard protection, Each approx. 7"h., 29 ozs. State Size. Carhartt Rugged Flex Composite Toe Work Boots, Brown
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FA3A9VC
- Item model number: CMF6366-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Anyway, it is very confusing the selection chart.
I bough the size 8,5 wide, and was very very tight on my toes and in the long.
Amazon have a good return policy, I send back the 8,5 and ask for a 9 2E.
I hope that one fix on my feet... or... I have to exchange again for a 9,5 2E.
I repeat, to select the wide, it is a lite confusing.