|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$95.99 - $141.95 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Origin: Imported
- Fit: True To Size
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Carhartt WATERPROOF Composite Toe Work Hikers. Ready to log some OT at a work site near you! For those who need the protection of a work boot, but don't want the extra weight, these are a rare breed of lightweight comfort and durability. Tough-but-lightweight nylon and leather uppers; 100% waterproof / breathable membrane for sure-dry comfort; Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 EH standards for protection; Oil, chemical and slip-resistant outsole; Polyurethane strobel pad and cushion insole for added shock absorption; Cement construction makes for a lightweight, flexible fit. Each approx. 25 ozs. State Size and Width. Order yours today! Men's Carhartt Waterproof Composite Toe Work Hikers, Gray / Blue
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FA3A854
- Item model number: CMH4375-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Lightweight Hiker: Built For Heavy Jobs
Carhartt Lightweight Hikers provide a comfortable work and outdoor shoe for everyday use that’s built for on or off the job needs.
Carhartt Hiker Features:
· Padded collar and tongue offer a supportive comfort fit.
· Gray suede with blue nylon mesh upper to meet your fashion needs. Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane keeps your feet dry when the weather's not. Abrasion resistant toe bumper provides extra-long wear on the trail or at the work site.
· The comfort features in this hiker don’t stop with the soft upper materials. The inside is fully lined with a long-wearing, moisture-wicking material. Supportive polyurethane cushion comfort removable insoles complete the perfect comfort system in a shoe that works as hard as you.
· Lightweight and durable, shock absorbing EVA midsoles and durable rubber lug soles are light enough to hike in and rugged enough to work in. The rubber lug pods are strategically placed to hit all ground contact points for slip-resistant, long-wear traction that’s incredibly light weight.
· Composite Safety Toe for work use. Composite Toe - safety features include ASTM 2413-11 EH Safety Toe and EH against electrical hazards. The composite safety toe hiker has a nylon shank and composite eyelets for metal free work.
The Carhartt Footwear Difference
Since 1889 Carhartt has manufactured premium Workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come.
As a choice brand for those who work and play outdoors, Carhartt is proud to serve a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts. You will enjoy our footwear and the technologies we use for the performance you want.
Top Customer Reviews
I will buy another pair when needed
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In regards to comfort they definitely failed. Compared to other work boots I have warn, Carharrts are probably the worst. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
These hiking boots are super comfortable right out of the box. No breaking in needed. The composite toe adds solid protection as well. Read morePublished 8 days ago by PartyOfEight
Best work shoes I ever had......and I hate shoes!!!!!!! Flip Flops ....my choice these are awesomePublished 25 days ago by bob tellefsen
Great lightweight work shoe/boot. Much lighter than timberland pros with steel toe. The size was a bit big but I understand safety toe boots add a few centimeters for the toePublished 1 month ago by Automan21
These shoes are very comfortable. They fit perfect and are as described. These are my first Carhartt shoes so interested to see how they wear over time.Published 1 month ago by Mark L. Vrooman