Carhartt Men's CML8221 8 ST Work Boot,Black Oil Tanned,14 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- Vibram sole
- This logger boot features a slip resistant Vibram rubber outsole, Goodyear welt construction and safety toe
- OrthoLite insoles, padded collars and OrthoLite Comfort Tongue
- Molded TPU heel counter with achilles flex joint
- Waterproof membrane
- Oil, chemical and slip resistant
Boot Height: Approx. 8'' Tall. This logger boot features a slip resistant Vibram rubber outsole, Goodyear welt construction and safety toe. OrthoLite insoles, padded collars and OrthoLite Comfort Tongue. Molded TPU heel counter with achilles flex joint. Waterproof membrane. Oil, chemical and slip resistant.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 15 x 5.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- ASIN: B007UXOUPQ
- Item model number: CML8221 8" LOGGER ST-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Personally I generally prefer boots without steel toes, but in this style the steel toe version is substantially less expensive (go figure) -- and I almost always buy boots with Vibram VR1 rubber soles (makes for a much more comfortable and durable shoe -- though we're not talking Five Finger's comfort for the boot).
Broke my ankle recently, and these babies will provide the best protection for my ankles as you can find!
Comfortable, waterproof and steel toed....what else can you ask for???
Extremely happy with my purchase.
I purchased because of brand name and large rubber soles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The whole back of the right boot blew out,the leather tore away from the sole. Waterproof boots have become worthless as your feet are constantly wet.Published 18 months ago by Chrissy M.
Only reason i am giving this a somewhat small is that the steel toe rubs on my big toe. other than that its great!!!Published on December 26, 2013 by John D. Kaehler Jr.
Fits as expected. No problems at all. Comfortable to work. Water proof has been put to the test. Recommend highly for construction sitesPublished on December 16, 2013 by jesus rosario
These boots fit great and are very rugged will definitely order another pair of these boots the rubber guard is greatPublished on November 21, 2013 by Adam