|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.05 - $72.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Work dungaree in relaxed fit featuring relaxed fit with wider leg to fit over work boots
- Utility pockets and hammer loop
- Leg opening: 19"
- Original Fit
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Carhartt's 7.5-ounce, 100 ring spun cotton canvas work dungaree sits at the natural waist, is lightweight and provides exceptional comfort due to its full seat and thigh. It includes tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, and 19 and quot,openings that fit easily over work boots. Field-tested sits at the natural waist, lightweight19 and quot, leg openings fit over work bootsmultiple tool pockets
Our 7.5-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton canvas work dungaree sits at the natural waist, is lightweight and provides exceptional comfort due to its full seat and thigh. It includes tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, and 19" leg openings that fit easily over work boots.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9U7QU
- Item model number: B151
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The seams on these pants are clearly more durable than any jeans I own. The fabric is lightweight but still durable.
I feel like the length might be a little long but they aren't dragging on the ground. I would probably order one inch shorter next time if available but it isn't a serious issue. Other than that they fit perfectly. Not too baggy. Not too tight. They also look stylish.
I have been beating the heck out of these pants as a landscaper and they are holding up just fine. I will be ordering more soon.
Here is the info she passed along to me.
Light weight work pants
7 oz. Tacoma Ripstop Pant – Style 100274
7 oz. Force Tappen Cargo Pant – Style 101148
7.5 oz. Canvas Work Dungaree – Style B151
7.5 oz. Double Front Canvas Work Dungaree – Style B195
Midweight work pants
8.5 oz. Canvas Khaki – Style B299
8.5 oz. Canvas Carpenter Jean - Style B159
9 oz. Rugged Cargo Pants – Style 100272
9.25 oz. Rugged Work Khaki – Style 100095
Heavyweight Work Pants
12 oz. Weathered Duck 5-Pocket Pants – Style 100096
12 oz. Washed Duck Work Dungarees – Flannel Lined – Style B111
12 oz. Firm Duck Double Front Work Dungarees – Style B01
One side note: there's a loop on the right side that *perfectly* fits a Gerber Paraframe I, my every day carry knife (Gerber 22-48445 Paraframe I Serrated-Edge Knife), which I also highly recommend.
1) Carhartt quality material, tough as nails and I imagine this pair will last me years.
2) Lots of room to move and maneuver, as these are borderline "baggy" and just as comfortable as my tactical cargo pants.
3) These are relatively attractive, and with the right shoes you might almost be able to wear these out on a date.
1) The "tan" color is actually almost off-white, or similar to the "stone" color you find in Docker's khakis.
2) They wrinkle quite significantly in the dryer and need to be ironed, which isn't the case with most thinner cotton fabric pants I own.
As much as I like these, I'm always in a rush and find that I'd rather just throw on my Vertx poly/cotton tactical pants that require zero ironing and are always ready to go.