|Fits as expected||
- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Work short featuring rear patch pockets with logo tag and slant hand pockets
- Right leg utility band and tool pocket
- Left-leg hammer loop and ruler pocket
- Sits slightly above the waist
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An excellent lightweight choice, Carhartt canvas work short is made of 7.5-ounce, 100 percent cotton canvas work with a 10-inch inseam. The left leg features a hammer loop and ruler pocket, while the right leg includes a pocket for a cell phone or tools, plus a utility band. It also has extra wide belt loops. The back pockets feature reinforced seams.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005N5F7FA
- Item model number: B147
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For fit, they're closer to Carhartt's work pants than they are to the jeans. I've found the jeans to be a bit bigger than the other khakis and work pants Carhartt makes. This is a little weird to me, because it seems like everything within a brand should be the same fit, but I won't complain too much, because the quality is so high. For these shorts, I'd say you should consider measuring over a pair of pants you're already wearing, rather than measuring next to the skin itself.
The waist is true to size (no 'vanity' inches here), and the length just says 'we set the standard, not follow the herd'. Cell phone pocket is a real bonus.
Back in the day I used to wear Patagonia Stand Up shorts, but at $59 that's a thing of the distant past.
These are the most durable shorts I have ever had, I do rough plumbing, and carry stuff in my pockets. the edge of the pocket is double thick, so my tape measure doesn't hurt the shorts, and the lower right pocket is just right for a level or pair of pliers.
I would say the shorts are a little bigger than the measurements say, but that's normal these days.