|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Chapman Sandstone Jacket
|Price:||$43.07 - $109.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 12-ounce, 100-percent cotton sandstone duck
- Fleece lining over midweight-polyester insulation in body; nylon taffeta quilted to midweight-polyester insulation in sleeves
- Full-length center front zipper with inside storm flap
- Mock-neck rib-knit baseball collar
- At touched hood with adjustable draw-cord closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This 12-ounce, 100-percent cotton sandstone duck jacket is ready to punch the clock and get down to business. It's both comfortable and warm with a brushed-polyester lining quilted to midweight-polyester in the body, and quilted-nylon lining in the sleeves. The full-length center front zipper has an inside storm flap to fight the wind and the cold. Its attached hood fits nicely because of its draw-cord closure. Let's talk about convenience and storage. This jacket has two large lower-front pockets, a left-chest pocket with a pen stall, and two inside pockets - one with a zipper closure and one with a hook-and-loop closure. Angled rib-knit cuffs are comfortable and help keep the warmth in and the drop tail adds extra coverage. It's easy to move around thanks to a pleated bi-swing back. Back length: Large Regular: 28 inches; Large Tall: 30-inches 12-ounce, 100-percent cotton sandstone duck jacket Brushed-polyester sleeve lining quilted to midweight-polyester Lots of convenient pockets
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C9T0JBA
- Item model number: 100729
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I love the styling. True it's a "work" coat, but it still looks fantastic for everyday people. This is the kind of "bullet proof" coat I need for NYC's grit, grime and nasty winters.
Great material, rugged and warm. A bit on the heavy side, but this jacket is built for heavy use and built to last.
Tons of useful pockets. Tighter cuffs that will be a great thing to lock in the warmth especially when wearing gloves.
***Keep in mind this runs a little large.*** I have an athletic build and a 52" chest, but I still got a large and there is room to spare. Enough to wear a fleece jacket underneath on really cold days. Plus, I look like a tank when I have it on. ;-D
My last Carhartt (that wasn't stolen) lasted me almost a decade of heavy use. I expect this one to do as good or better.
I could not be happier with this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome product just a little smaller than expected. If I knew tha I would've gone up one size.Published 5 months ago by Gary Hoffman