|Price:||$38.99 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.01 (15%)|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Insulated work glove featuring logo across knuckles, nose wipe, and wrist strap with barrel-lock adjuster
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable protection
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Cold Snap is an all-purpose, glove made to battle old man winter.
It’s constructed with a Storm Defender waterproof breathable shell and insert to keep the elements out and your hands dry. Ultra soft insulation and lining with Fast Dry technology wicks away sweat when things start to steam up.
The wide opening of the cuff allows for easy-on action and the adjustable wrist strap secures the fit. The index finger, knuckle area and palm are soft ultra-wear-resistant goatskin leather with an additional grip palm patch. A barrel-lock cinch closure allows you to close the cuff around the forearm and keep the elements out.
Your hands are your tools. Protect them with the glove designed to outwork them all.
Available in black and Black and Barely, in SM through 2XL.
- Shell: Softshell and durable, all purpose polytex protection with goatskin and PU palm with goatskin knuckle protection.
- Insulation: Ultra soft Insulation, performance wicking lining with FastDry technology, Storm Defender waterproof breathable and windproof insert.
- Features: Nose wipe, adjustable wrist strap, barrel lock closure, gauntlet construction.
Shell: soft-shell and durable all-purpose polytex protection with goatskin and PU palm with goatskin knuckle protection
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 5.4 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005W0BO26
- Item model number: A505
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #79 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Gloves & Mittens > Cold Weather Gloves
- #230 in Tools & Home Improvement > Safety & Security > Personal Protective Equipment > Hand & Arm Protection > Lab, Safety & Work Gloves > Safety Work Gloves
- #20044 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They're about 90% as warm as my extremely expensive brand name ski gloves, but these only cost me about 1/5 of the price. And no, I'm not a shill, just a guy whose hands are cold all the time.
Most recent customer reviews
Cons: it took 20 days for the gloves to fall apart.Read more