Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on May 1, 2012
I'm a men's size 14. This is one of the few multi-sock packs that comes in men's XL. You can find other socks that have more cushion in them, but they'll probably be more expensive. These are good enough for me. Better than the cheap multi-sock packs you'll find at Target and Wal-Mart.
0Comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2017
I wear a size 14 or 15 shoe and I bought the Nike Men's Dri-Fit Cushioned Crew Socks - 3 Pairs and Carhartt Men's 3 Pack All-Season Cotton Crew Work Socks at the same time. The Nike socks are a little smaller so if you are on the bigger end I would go with the Carhartts. Both are comfortable. The Nikes are more expensive. The Carhartts have a gray heel that I wish was black like the rest of the sock but the fashion police have been silent so far.
on May 29, 2017
Sometimes I receive socks 4" above ankles, sometimes 6", even though I reorder the same socks. I prefer the 4" height.
I noticed the description can sometimes be "All-Season" with shoe sizes, even though I ordered just "crew" size medium (like last time). Is that what makes the difference or is the "size 5-10" shorter or is it like playing a slot machine?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2014
Bought these for my son who wears size 12 wide. These socks might be for long skinny feet but my son could not even get these on, they were narrow and tightly woven with very little stretch. They are very heavy, and if you have narrower large feet these may work for you, but these were not even close for us.
on February 8, 2013
I've been looking for another source for my socks since the quality of "Gold Toe" has declined appreciably, and these fit the bill nicely. However, the stated cotton content is incorrectly listed. It is actually 75% cotton, not 58%. This is important to me since too much synthetic material in the sock makes my feet really HOT! With a greater cotton content they stay much cooler and more comfortable. So far they are very nice. I bought a 3 pack at a local store a few months ago to try them out. I liked them so well that I ordered 2 more three packs from Amazon. I think they are well worth the money and you'll like them too.
on February 27, 2015
These are very good quality sock. I know that may sound a little strange but compared to say the socks you buy in bulk at Walmart there is no comparison. My husband goes through socks as quickly as a child but these have lasted a long time. They fit snuggly to his feet and do not have that seam that bothers his feet. They have yet to get stretched out or worn out. I will buy these again if his ever do get worn out.
on April 13, 2015
I don't enjoy shopping for socks so when I buy them I'd like them to last AT LEAST a year. I bought a 3pk a few months ago and already two of the socks have developed holes on the outside edges. That's just not acceptable for the brand name and price point. I can't recommend buying these socks.
on December 27, 2012
I've been wearing black Champion brand socks & I wanted to try something in a different color...

The pros:
+ Good reviews.
+ Free shipping.
+ Good quality socks that some may like.

The cons:
- On the expensive side for 3 pairs.
- Very thin material! My feet are cold now as I'm typing this review. :(
- The fit around the toes is odd... feels way too loose to me.

Update:
▪ My son likes these socks, so I've upped the rating. He doesn't think they're too thin & he likes the looseness around the toes.
on April 19, 2015
I bought these & the Hanes Active Crew socks at the same time. Much prefer these Carhartt socks. These come in sizes, not one-size-more-or-less-fits-all, and they're a better weave for support and fit. I wear these more often than the Hanes & they're holding up better.
on December 5, 2015
Shame On Carhartt! These socks are not worthy of the Carhartt Name. These socks are thin & cheap.
I wore a hole in the big toe in less than 4 hours. Junk Junk Junk!!!!!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.