Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-16 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on January 21, 2010
I purchased this jacket for my boyfriend as a Christmas present. He loves it. It's a big and tall guy and I purchased a 4x. A 3x would have been fine, but his arms are so long, 4x is a little better.
on October 25, 2011
I am 5'11 tall with 38' chest and normally wear M. But this M is HUGE! I have Carhartt thermal-lined active jacket which is also somewhat large for its size but this one is even bigger. It has enough space for three or four thick sweaters, and probably, you can easily put it on top of your favorite down parka for extra warmth in arctic expeditions.
It's too big around the waist. Unless you have big belly cold air can enter with ease from below. Just like thermal-lined jacket it leaves your neck open, so you'll want something like sweater with high collar or a neck gaiter. If you are about the same size as me, S is surely better.
On the other hand, the rest is warm enough. With sweater you can be comfortable at 0 degrees C, no problem.
on November 20, 2011
Im a big Carhartt fan for awhile now.I have many of their jackets in my closet.Some people own lots of shoes but with me its Carhartt jackets.

The quilted Jacket is slightly bulky but not overly.I live where it doesnt get that cold and with just a t shirt underneath this jacket kept me warm at around 30 deg.The hood is the selling point just perfect for windy days when im out camping or working outdoors.

Carhartts are very well made for those that dont know.It would last you along time even if you abuse it.I have a barn jacket that i use for work and i purchased it back in 2000 and to this day its still being used and i work in construction.Other than being faded it still has no damage so you get your moneys worth for the price you pay.

I was actually skeptical ordering a large judging by the reviews that they run big but did anyways.It fit just fine for me and im just glad i didnt order the medium.So if your thinking about getting these jackets i say go for it for you wont be dissapointed.
on November 24, 2013
I bought this coat in black and found when it arrived it was stiff as cardboard. I did what I do with all new clothes and washed it to losen it up. I followed all of the care directions on tag only to find some of the die faded when washed. It has some weird blue streaks instead of black. I really would have returned it but I needed a nice warm jacket ASAP. Would be 5 stars without the discoloration.
on February 24, 2012
Ok, so I took my chances and ordered a Large because that's what my husband's size is in Carhartt jackets. It came and I wasn't surprised after reading other's reviews that it was way too big. Otherwise, it is exactly like picture.
on January 1, 2014
Bought this jacket love the quality! Hate amazon customer service though. Need a larger size and they are sold out. They are unwilling to exchange for a different product only for the same item.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question