|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Canvas Pant
|Price:||$49.95 - $111.89 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 88% Cotton/12% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Flame-resistant canvas pant with five-pocket styling featuring zip fly with button
- NFPA 70e compliant
- 8.5 ounce canvas
- Leg opening: 19"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Carhartt's flame-resistant loose fit midweight canvas jean is great for warmer weather. Made of 8.5-ounce flame-resistant canvas, an 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon blend, it has a loose seat and thigh and sits slightly below the natural waist for a comfortable fit. The brass zipper fly has Nomex zipper tape and the high-tension waist snap closure is arc resistant. It also has a cell phone pocket, utility pocket, left leg hammer loop, triple-stitched main seams, and a 19-inch leg opening that fits over work boots. Read more about Carhartt's flame-resistant line. Field-Tested 8.5-ounce, midweight, flame-resistant canvas 19-inch leg opening NFPA 70E compliant Click Here For Technical Information
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00495YIDW
- Item model number: FRB159
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Even with a little tightness in the waist/butt area, these were still very comfortable (spent most of a weekend working on some welding projects), material felt good against the skin, and provided excellent coverage and protection from welding spatter.