- 88% Cotton/12% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- Flame-resistant canvas pant with five-pocket styling featuring zip fly with button
- NFPA 70e compliant
- 8.5 ounce canvas
- Leg opening: 19"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Carhartt's flame-resistant loose fit midweight canvas jean is great for warmer weather. Made of 8.5-ounce flame-resistant canvas, an 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon blend, it has a loose seat and thigh and sits slightly below the natural waist for a comfortable fit. The brass zipper fly has Nomex zipper tape and the high-tension waist snap closure is arc resistant. It also has a cell phone pocket, utility pocket, left leg hammer loop, triple-stitched main seams, and a 19-inch leg opening that fits over work boots. Read more about Carhartt's flame-resistant line. Field-Tested 8.5-ounce, midweight, flame-resistant canvas 19-inch leg opening NFPA 70E compliant Click Here For Technical Information
- Package Dimensions : 12.5 x 10.7 x 4.4 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : FRB159-DNY
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : August 26, 2004
- Manufacturer : Carhartt Sportswear - Mens
- ASIN : B001LRK05Q
- Customer Reviews: