Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 598 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 629 reviews
on July 2, 2017
Everybody knows that Carhartt makes some tough products, and these shirts are no exception. They don't fit exceptionally large, they are a bit long though. If you tuck in your shirt this is of course not a problem. The neck hole isn't very spacious, but it still fits me perfectly. I've worked outside for 8 hour days in the sun and these shirts have held up fine and have kept me cool. Yes, they're expensive shirts, but they're completely worth it in my experience. I have bought 5 of these shirts and they've all fit the same and been of the same quality. I have seen them go on sale a few times, so I would scoop them once they hit the <$15 range, that is a very justifiable price for this product in my opinion.
on February 24, 2017
I am delighted with these tees. I bought one a couple of years ago before I'd even heard of Carhartt and from the first time I pulled it on I knew I had a winner. The fit is perfect and the quality is very high: straight side seams that don't twist like some cheaper tee shirts, reinforced neck that does not stretch out of shape; double stitching around the bottom seam. A great variety of colors, I own four of them now.
I didn't unpack the shirt for a couple of weeks until I needed to use it. I went to try it on before I washed it and the shirt is the smallest 3x I have ever put on. Not very happy that I am not able to return it even with all the tags and stickers on the shirt. Last time I order clothes from amazon, it's always the same problem with clothes from amazon.
on July 18, 2017
I am currently using these T-Shirts while hiking the Santiago Camino Trail in Spain. I got the t-shirts with a pocket to hold a pen and paper for jotting down notes and holding receipts. Excellent fit and because of my travels have had to hand wash and dry multiple times. They dry fast and clean up easily, nearly wrinkle free. I will buy more when I get back home.
on June 19, 2017
Have purchased several Carhartt shirts on Amazon...all good. This one is HORRIBLE. Thin, poorly cut, glued on logo, third world material, doesn't fit like a normal Carhartt shirt. CHEAP!!! I don't know how Carhartt can put their name on this crap. You can get a better shirt at a flea market at a better price.
on July 31, 2017
I purchased three of these shirts for work. The other two fit perfectly. For some reason the gray colored shirt feels like the sleeves came off a shirt from Baby GAP. I am athletic, but I know my arms aren't so large they should be forced into the sleeves...especially when the other two fit correctly. Other than constantly looking like I'm about to hulk out of this shirt, it is extremely comfortable and keeps you cool in the 120*+ Iraq heat. I work outside and it wicks sweat away very well. Just be wary of the fit.
on September 8, 2017
This is more of a fitted shirt. Probably better if you don't have a big belly. My husband is trim and it fits him well. However, if he gains weight it won't be a good thing. It feels sturdy and washes well. Can't find anything like this in the stores we go to. it is good quality
on July 18, 2017
These shirts feel like they are on backwards to me. They are a raglan cut rather than a typical T-Shirt. I have lots of 100% cotton Carhart shirts and they fit fin. There is something wrong with these. I also find the logo a bit too large.
on June 19, 2017
These are pretty good shirts, but I think the collar and shoulder/armpit area was a little snug. I prefer the fit of the k87 shirt, but I will still wear these shirts. I'll just stick with the k87 shirt in the future.
on August 19, 2017
I love these tee shirts. They fit nicely and are better than standard cotton tee shirts in that they keep you cool and the moisture is wicked away from you. The finish is nice too. They are very well made.