Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Special Size: Regular|Size: 40|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 699 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 719 reviews
on July 19, 2015
I bought this belt to replace the exact same one I bought about 15 years ago. I use it as a work belt. I am a self employed cabinet maker and a tape measure holder as well as a pencil/screwdriver holder hangs on my belt most days. My old Carhart belt was made of Latigo leather. The specs for this new replacement belt was only that it was genuine leather, but I can tell you the leather isn't quite as thick as my old belt. But my old belt cost over $40. This belt was around $26. I have owned Carhart work clothing before and have always found it the most durable stuff out there. I would have given this belt 5 stars if it was actual Latigo....
on February 23, 2017
It is not full grain leather as stated in the product description. I ordered this as I was trying to get something better than the cheap genuine leather belts that are found at most department stores. It turns out this is just a more expensive version of those. I wear size 32 jeans so I ordered a size 34 belt and it is so small that I can barely get the belt to fit in the first hole. I've worn it twice and it is already bending and warping. Would never order another belt from this company again.
on February 28, 2016
This product has a Carhartt name but when I received it; this was a cheap imitation of a belt and was made in china.... don't waste your money poor quality and definitely not Carhartt.
on March 10, 2017
This is wide belt. Looks good with jeans or dress pants. Feels like real solid quality. I'll probably stick with the Carhartt brand!
on July 25, 2017
This has made my work day much more pleasurable. I bought a mesh tool belt with great pockets for work. The drag was it came with a cloth click belt that just got twisted and was very discouraging to work with. I bought this Carhartt belt to replace cloth belt and "Shazam", I am once again a happy camper at work. I really dislike wasting time walking to and fro the equipment area to get needed tools. Now, they are all on my person and waste no time. Work is much more fun with this new belt!!
on March 17, 2017
Quilty made belt fits like it should , Nicely made and the pricing is good also. If you were to buy from a big and tall store it would be double the price .
on May 14, 2013
I purchased this to replace another workwear brand belt that I had good luck with in the past. This is a single piece of leather so there are not seams to seperate as my previous replacement belt did in less than 6 months (the older version of that other brand was single leather as well and is still in pretty good shape).

I would recommend this belt and would expect it to last a few years at least as the build quality seems up to it. I have always had better luck with Carhartt brand than other workwear lines and will keep that in mind on future purchases as my previous belt proved.
on May 28, 2017
I've previously bought the 'journey man's' belt and find it to be much better overall quality. Leather is softer and has a nice feel and wearability. I find this belt stiff and bulky.
Thanks for reading.
on March 17, 2016
The belt looks nice and seems to be reasonably well made as long as you are aware of the quality of leather it uses. What I received was not full grain leather as the description stated. It is in fact genuine leather which is of much lower quality then full grain leather. So, while the belt is fashionable, it will not be durable enough for the everyday use I will put it through. If you will be wearing this belt occasionally, you may find that it suits you, but I returned it.
on December 5, 2016
Ordered a 38 - it says 38 - it is a 36. Compared it to all of my other 38 belts - it's 2 inches short even though tagged as 38

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.