Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carhartt Men's Loose Fit Straight Leg Jean
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

on February 23, 2013
**Follow up to my original review** Sorry I didn't add this sooner. These are still great, but they run long. I have always had 32's and its ok when I have shoes on, but with shoes off, the pants go below my heel. I will be ordering some 30 length next. Otherwise, still very happy. 6 months, tons of wearing, totally durable.

Well made loose fit jeans.
I always wore Levis Silvertab baggy jeans. Main reason was that my thighs are big. I am 6'0, 245 currently. Ideal weight would be 205. I don't get a belly, the extra goes everywhere.

I am about a 38 inch waist but went with 40 on these to ensure a nice loose fit.
I am a convert.
No more levis. I tried some Gap brand baggy jeans and while they fit ok, they were major bell bottoms and have 2 holes already, from serious light wear ( I work in an office.)

These were a touch longer than the Gap or Levis, but not enough to matter.

Love them and will be buying more.
Hope Carhart doesn't change a thing. Price too, 30 bucks. Sweet.

They don't look or feel like the traditional workwear pants.

Can't say enough good about them.
on January 13, 2013
Levi's were my choice for 45 years. Then something happened. They left the country and with that went all the traditional high quality of their core product. Now its popped rivets, holes at the end seams, fly buttons falling off...all in short time. I knew Carhartt was a better brand right off the bat. After receiving them I did the usual bit of tossing my three new pairs in for a quick wash to soften them up and get any factory chemical treatments etc off them. They took nearly twice as long to dry than the old Levi's used to. Better material and more of it. And they fit first time right. It's all about quality and Carhartt seems to have it.Time will tell..Levi's has big brass ones charging what they do for a product that is now so sub-standard and lousy. Sorry Levi's, I hate to say goodbye but you did it to yourselves. The good ol' days are over.
on April 23, 2013
I'm a 40x32 pant size, and I'm 6'4. I have to say, these jeans feel very, very comfortable and they feel much more durable than Wranglers brand jeans.

I ordered the loose-fit type because most jeans I've worn in "relaxed fit" are a little baggy in the rear. The length on them was always just fine, though.

These jeans do feel comfortable, however the length would probably be the equivalent to... if they make it, a 40x36. That much length makes a major difference. I'm keeping this pair and just going to swing by the clothier near my apartment to shorten them, next pair I'll probably see if they have a Relaxed-Fit, instead of Loose-Fit. That could be the difference, in length.

I recommend, but again be wary of the leg length.
on June 21, 2013
I got my husband these jeans after he chewed through three pairs of jeans from the mall in just a few weeks. One of the pairs didn't even last two days! I mean, he really shredded them - holes down the legs, and the back pockets ripped out... We live in rural Alaska and he has a job that takes him out on boats and into the back country. My husband is rough on jeans. I always thought jeans were jeans, but after seeing how he goes through them, we said, enough, we're getting you some Carhartt's! That was six months ago, and his two pairs of Carhartt's are impressively intact - not even a tiny hole!

He says they're very comfortable and easy to bend and move around in. They look GREAT, too! I'm grateful that my husband has jeans he can wear to church now without feeling embarrassed - no more boxers hanging out holes in the back. Great jeans!
on October 4, 2013
Said this would replace the B167 and they definitely don't!!!! There was nothing wrong with the old. It would be nice to have back for the hard to fit men! Please bring back the loose fit, larger in leg fit. Not sure what will work but the "new" style definitely does not!
on December 24, 2014
Finally found jeans that fit me properly! I'm 6'3" and weigh close to 200lbs. Finding jeans that fit right is a hard task. These are awesome and very high quality. The waist seems to be spot on, but they run VERY long. I normally wear a 35/33 and the 35/32 were a little too long even with boots. Since they don't do odd lengths, if you're on the fence, definitely go on the shorter side.
on September 16, 2014
The sizes on these pants are not accurate. I had ordered some, which were OK, and ordered more, but then the sizes were all inconsistent. On top of it Amazon will charge you restocking fee for sending back a new product which doesn't fit right. What a rip off!!!
on January 10, 2015
I have had a hard time finding jeans that actually fit since the whole hipster nut-hugger skin tight jean thing caught on. These jeans however, I can move naturally. The quality seems on par with $100 jeans! Fit is a little tighter than I expected, I usually wear 34x32, but had to order a pair of 36's. Once on, EXCELLENT. I will be buying more of these eventually. Would highly recommend a pair or two!!!
on January 30, 2015
I love these Jeans. I wear a 34W x 30L and I weigh about 200 lbs so by most respects I am a fairly average sized guy but I know that no two people are alike and I am definitely living proof of that. But because of that I usually find it extremely difficult to shop for jeans, and usually once I find something that fits well I stick with it. However the last brand of jeans that I had been wearing were just awful when it came to durability. I had my old jeans for years before I started buying these other ones. But they fit great which is why I kept buying them, although on average a pair of those jeans was only lasting 4~6 months before being completely destroyed. After going through about 8 pair of those jeans in about a year and a half. I decided I had to try something new. I was already familiar with Carhartt work wear as I have one of their excellent coats so I figured I would take a chance on their jeans.

When they first arrived I was a little disappointed when I tried them on as they were fairly tight around my thighs... which is the problem that I usually have with jeans. But I decided to give them a chance and after a couple of days of wear they loosened up nicely and now pretty much fit perfectly. They are still a little snug on my thighs for something considered "loose fit" jeans, but honestly I don't have a problem with it. For me I assume this is probably about how normal jeans fit on normal sized guys.

For what it's worth I also received a pair of Carhartt "relaxed fit" jeans for Christmas and for me those are completely unwearable. I tried my best to break them in but they are like ridiculous hipster skinny jeans on me and are very revealing. So for me I am definitely sticking with the Relaxed Fit jeans for a while. I have only had the first pair a couple of months but they are holding up great and I have already ordered two more pair of them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a comfortable durable pair of jeans.
on November 26, 2014
I recommend this especially for men that have thick thighs and rather some space while working as opposed to skinny or fitted jeans.

The material is sturdy and it really is a great work jeans. The fit is as expected, suited for guys with thicker legs and the comments were very helpul.

Its so good that I'm buying another one, different color though..... actually I wont be surprised if I buy another of the same color