Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 442 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 458 reviews
on March 16, 2017
Never buying Carhartt again. The one's I bought are my size BUT I looked at the label and they are made in Mexico. The back is not cut right, the back is cut short. So, one is basically pulling his pants up all day despite wearing a belt. No bueno. No good. Would not buy again. Buy American hire American.
on August 28, 2014
Love em!
on February 23, 2013
**Follow up to my original review** Sorry I didn't add this sooner. These are still great, but they run long. I have always had 32's and its ok when I have shoes on, but with shoes off, the pants go below my heel. I will be ordering some 30 length next. Otherwise, still very happy. 6 months, tons of wearing, totally durable.

Well made loose fit jeans.
I always wore Levis Silvertab baggy jeans. Main reason was that my thighs are big. I am 6'0, 245 currently. Ideal weight would be 205. I don't get a belly, the extra goes everywhere.

I am about a 38 inch waist but went with 40 on these to ensure a nice loose fit.
I am a convert.
No more levis. I tried some Gap brand baggy jeans and while they fit ok, they were major bell bottoms and have 2 holes already, from serious light wear ( I work in an office.)

These were a touch longer than the Gap or Levis, but not enough to matter.

Love them and will be buying more.
Hope Carhart doesn't change a thing. Price too, 30 bucks. Sweet.

They don't look or feel like the traditional workwear pants.

Can't say enough good about them.
on January 13, 2013
Levi's were my choice for 45 years. Then something happened. They left the country and with that went all the traditional high quality of their core product. Now its popped rivets, holes at the end seams, fly buttons falling off...all in short time. I knew Carhartt was a better brand right off the bat. After receiving them I did the usual bit of tossing my three new pairs in for a quick wash to soften them up and get any factory chemical treatments etc off them. They took nearly twice as long to dry than the old Levi's used to. Better material and more of it. And they fit first time right. It's all about quality and Carhartt seems to have it.Time will tell..Levi's has big brass ones charging what they do for a product that is now so sub-standard and lousy. Sorry Levi's, I hate to say goodbye but you did it to yourselves. The good ol' days are over.
on April 23, 2013
I'm a 40x32 pant size, and I'm 6'4. I have to say, these jeans feel very, very comfortable and they feel much more durable than Wranglers brand jeans.

I ordered the loose-fit type because most jeans I've worn in "relaxed fit" are a little baggy in the rear. The length on them was always just fine, though.

These jeans do feel comfortable, however the length would probably be the equivalent to... if they make it, a 40x36. That much length makes a major difference. I'm keeping this pair and just going to swing by the clothier near my apartment to shorten them, next pair I'll probably see if they have a Relaxed-Fit, instead of Loose-Fit. That could be the difference, in length.

I recommend, but again be wary of the leg length.
on June 21, 2013
I got my husband these jeans after he chewed through three pairs of jeans from the mall in just a few weeks. One of the pairs didn't even last two days! I mean, he really shredded them - holes down the legs, and the back pockets ripped out... We live in rural Alaska and he has a job that takes him out on boats and into the back country. My husband is rough on jeans. I always thought jeans were jeans, but after seeing how he goes through them, we said, enough, we're getting you some Carhartt's! That was six months ago, and his two pairs of Carhartt's are impressively intact - not even a tiny hole!

He says they're very comfortable and easy to bend and move around in. They look GREAT, too! I'm grateful that my husband has jeans he can wear to church now without feeling embarrassed - no more boxers hanging out holes in the back. Great jeans!
on December 24, 2014
Finally found jeans that fit me properly! I'm 6'3" and weigh close to 200lbs. Finding jeans that fit right is a hard task. These are awesome and very high quality. The waist seems to be spot on, but they run VERY long. I normally wear a 35/33 and the 35/32 were a little too long even with boots. Since they don't do odd lengths, if you're on the fence, definitely go on the shorter side.
on September 16, 2014
The sizes on these pants are not accurate. I had ordered some, which were OK, and ordered more, but then the sizes were all inconsistent. On top of it Amazon will charge you restocking fee for sending back a new product which doesn't fit right. What a rip off!!!
on February 17, 2013
Delivered a little early. Fit is fine except that I have always worn 32" inseam, and now that I am a little older and haven't purchased jeans in some time, I should have measured. I'll have to order a shorter inseam to keep from stepping on them when I walk, especially since I am an amputee. Other than that, tho, love the jeans, price. Would definitely recommend this product. Losing weight and feeling great!
on October 21, 2015
These are great jeans. The fit is a bit large (and I'm very familiar with Carhartt clothing's "fit" - meaning they run large vs popular/trendy brands such as Ralph Lauren, Tommy, Nautica, etc.) for what I was looking for, but are comfortable and I'm happy with them. The construction is VERY solid, I would however remove the belt loops that are 2" from the main button. The material is thick, but not stiff after two days of break in. I'd recommend these to a friend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.