Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carhartt Men's Quilt Lined Duck Bib Overalls R02
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on March 20, 2014
I wear these for everything, ATVing, snowplowing, hunting, fishing, working on stuff. They do fit a bit long but I knew that when i bought them. Heck I'd wear these on a dinner date if the wife would let me.
on January 11, 2015
These bibs are really a good everyday work outfit. A pair of thermals underneath and you will be comfortable all day. The wind may get under them at times so I wear a thin base layer, just for a wind breaker. There is enough room to function without feeling bound up. And the knees are doubled so they may last a long time. The material is durable and a little stiff. But is machine washable, so I washed mine with fabric softener a couple of times to get it to break in. Delivery was on time and packaged well. They may be sized a little small so size up a couple sizes I wear a 40 pants so I ordered a 46. Good fit. It just depends on what you are wearing underneath.
on December 29, 2014
Great quality, but sizes run small. I wear a 34 W x 32 L pant size and ordered a 38 W x 32 L bib size. The waist fit ok, but couldn't get the top bottoms to close and the length was a little long, so you do the math. I didn't like the fit, but quality was great. Different body styles require different fits, so I recommend trying them on somewhere before ordering or you'll probably end up sending them back.
on December 28, 2015
These are AMAZING to have in the cold weather, and the quality is exactly what you imagine of Carhartt, BUT, if you plan on wearing sweatpants or thermals under this (and you should) don't buy your actual pant size. Get at least two inches wider for your waist.
on July 20, 2014
Mr. M. needed a warm but work-ready pair of overalls for a business trip to work on a machine in the cold North-East. Here in California, you don't often need an extra layer but the temps in the area he was heading to were in the zeros. No kidding. Who lives where the temp goes to zero??? Anyway, he tried on a few pair at the local Work World store, as well as Tractor Supply. One pair was too snug, one pair was too big, one pair was waaaaaayyy too long, so we finally decided to take a chance on this pair from Amazon. FYI, he wears a 38" waist pant in a 32" length so we were really wondering if this sizing would do the job. Having tried on a variety of sizing of similar brands in person, he knew that sizing would be a little dicey. He really liked these, they were comfortable and fit well over his work uniform. Good and warm for working in a cold land. And if Calfornia's winter gets way down in the low 40's.......(Brrrr) Then, he will be prepared for that day here too!
on January 23, 2015
I love these overalls. They are tough, warm, and really ought to last you a long time. I was working outside a couple weeks ago in 5 degrees with 30mph gusts and these kept me toasty, the next day was 25 degrees with 60mph gusts (cape cod) same deal!! My only gripe is they don't have the snaps over the zippers in the pant leg sides. I caught the leg on a lag bolt the other day and blew out the zipper which is now totally broken. If they had the snaps then I could at least still use them but they don't so this pair is dead. Otherwise they are great!!
on October 7, 2015
Haven't had the opportunity to test them outdoors yet in the winter. But put these on as soon as they arrived on my door step. I'm 6'6" and have about a 33" waist so length and waist sizes I'm always sketchy on, especially online. I read through all the reviews about ordering a couple sizes up in the waist and less in the length, I'd say they're right on.

Some reviews state ordering 3-4 sizes up, I'd probably stick with 3. Like I said I'm a 33" inch waist, some jeans are 32" depends on the cut. So I debated back and forth between ordering a 40W or a 38W; and I was definitely skeptical on the length. Typically I wear a 36" inseam jean or khaki, so I was worried about dropping to a 34" Length. I'd say the length portion was SPOT ON, I decided to order the 40" waist and tried them on over jeans. They feel a little big, I think I could have gone with the 38" waist but they're not big enough that I had to send them back.

I rated them somewhat small because like the other reviews I read said, you would NOT be able to order what you normally wear in a waist size and have these be comfortable, or fit.

As for quality, Carhartt speaks for itself, you just can tell they'll wear like iron. I've had my eyes on these for some time and finally pulled the trigger. As much as I don't like winter, I know these will keep me toasty whenever I need to be outside for extended periods.
on January 20, 2016
Finally some thing made in the USA, that's where I want my money to go, and glad and proud ya 'll are here.Love your clothes,great wear and all the other things I want in a product, ie looks good ,feels good and wears well. These will last for years, just like my Carhartt coats, and coveralls.
on December 17, 2013
So far I haven't noticed being cold in this. I have used it primarily for brewing beer in my backyard in the fall, and for shoveling snow in the winter. If I could do it again, I'd probably go another size up, to a 40x30 instead of 38x30. I normally wear a 36x30 in normal trousers, but as these are both quilted and worn over said trousers, you do need to allow for a bit of extra room. It also doesn't help that my 36's have been a little snug since I've stopped going to the gym. All that aside, these are Carhartts. I plan to buy a cheaper pair at some point, maybe from an off-brand, but I definitely wanted a set of Carhartts, because you know what you're getting.
on January 13, 2014
This is the second pair of Carhartt overalls for my boyfriend. Not because the first pair were wore out, rather they were misplaced. I don't know if Carhartt overalls can be worn out! A must if you have someone in your life that has to brave hours in the cold!