Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,901 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,999 reviews
on February 18, 2014
Both pair of jeans ripped at the back pocket after two washings. The material was not very good, it seemed rotten.
on November 1, 2015
Ordered two additional pairs of the these Carhartt jeans after the previous purchase of these jeans fit perfectly. One of the new pairs was definitely the correct waist size but definitely not the relaxed fit. The other pair measures to be a 34 inch waist, and not the 36 inch waist that was ordered and as it is marked.

Made the mistake of not trying them on right away, and found out after trying them on that the return date has passed by. I assumed that all the jeans would be made identical to each other. Each of these new pairs of jeans fit differently to each other, and to the original one purchased. Lack of quality control is guess. This is even though the product number and description are identical for all three pairs that I have purchased. None of the pairs of jeans fit like each other. Construction is good, but right now I would have no confidence that I what I purchase and receive would be what I actually ordered.
I am stuck with two pairs of jeans that do not fit. I guess my wife will have to cut them up and use them as patch material for my other jeans.
on December 17, 2015
Have bought these for some time, my favorite brand. But last pairs purchased have developed wholes at corners of rear pockets and even couple also near bottom of zipper after only a few washings, still were "new". Very disappointed with recent diminished quality from Carhartt.
Update May 31,2017. Recently got Carhartt to respond to me. They deny hearing any issues with their quality, insist they haven't changed any thing in the"manufacturing process" but won't address the fabric quality issue. They offered me a 20% one time coupon which I won't be using. All I had asked was if they could assure me the fabric issue had been addressed before I order more as I desparetly need to but I guess I'll be looking for another brand.
review image review image
on May 2, 2017
Very stable in how they're made. Unlike another brand jeans (starts with 'L' ends with 's') can get several pairs and they all fit the same.

Recently dropped a good amount of weight so I bought two pairs (36" and 38"). Able to wear the 36" regularly, but keeping the 38" for times when I want a bit more room (IWB). Plan to order more of the 36" soon.

These are also very sturdy jeans. Easily standing up to abuse.
on June 20, 2017
I have quite a few pairs of carhartt jeans, however over the years they've gone down in quality. That being said a major downside of buying these online is they could ship a pair that was made anywhere in the world. Most pairs I've ordered have been all the same from Nicaragua. However the most recent pair was made in mexico, the same exact size I always wear. This time the pants were no where close to fitting. I ordered a 34 waist, they sent me what was comparable to a 29 waist. I will be sending back to purchase another brand.
on March 18, 2017
In the past I've always bought Levis, but I've seen their quality diminish significantly in reason years. Carhartt jeans a clearly heavier, tougher , and generally of a higher quality. I'd give them 5 Stars, but I haven't seen them on enough people to really make a judgement on how they look versus Levis.
on December 2, 2012
I own several pairs of these in 33x36, and they are great. My favorites, in fact. But, as the title says, the legs twisted with the first washing. And I didn't even dry them on high, like I usually do. Also, the leg openings seem a little larger, and the fabric a little thinner than my others.

Sending them back.

Edit, 05/11/15:
Have since ordered more. All have been fine. The leg seams twisted a tiny bit on a couple pair, but still perfectly acceptable.

I really made this edit to point out one caveat:
The top corners of the pockets are very stiff, and "work" the softer fabric they are sewn to, eventually causing holes. If you wash them frequently, holes will develop there before anything else wears out. This has always been the case with this model.

Other than that, I like these jeans. The small leg opening makes them perfect for bicycle riding (stays off of chain). The generous fit is also helpful. And, other than the stated "design flaw", the jeans are sturdy.
on May 25, 2017
when I bought these in store the size was perfect. I like the jeans so i thought I would get a couple more pairs from Amazon cause they were just a little bit cheaper however they are very tight in the waist. size says 38 but they feel more like a 36. I would get a size bigger than what you normally wear.
on September 8, 2014
I have only bought Carhartt for years and it was time to retire some of my old jeans. I was surprised when i received these how much lighter and thinner than my old jeans they were and now after only 5 months, every pair I bought have developed holes on the top inside of each rear pocket and at least 1 belt loop has detached leaving a large hole. Not just 1 pair but every pair I bought.
My old Carhartts lasted me nearly a decade, these didn't last 6 months.
on January 3, 2015
Very poor quality, have had 3+ pair of these jeans. They all start prematurely tearing at back pocket.
Carrhart jeans are well documented for doing this. The rest of the jeans look like brand new. Not the pocket I carry my wallet in! Find another brand
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.