Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,918 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,020 reviews
on April 21, 2017
The previous pair had uneven leg length and was replaced by Amazon. Second pair measured 2.25" larger in the waist than other 38" Carhartt's I own. As well, both pair had a shorter rise than earlier production of this jean. The QC in their Nicaragua plant is apparently not good which is sad because Carhartt used to be the best..
on January 2, 2014
I purchased these back in September and they only lasted three months before the rear end ripped. Let me clarify here by letting you all know that I work a desk job and not in a shop. If you are working in a labor intensive environment, don't waste your money. Buy Wranglers for less and they will last longer.

** Revision ** After contacting Carhartt regarding my experience, they offered to evaluate the jeans for defects. Nearly a month later, new jeans arrived in the mail. I assume that they agreed that mine were defective. I am going to bump my rating up to 2 stars based upon my experience.
on February 22, 2016
I am writing this review after having these jeans (dark blue) for over two years. They have worn well and I still wear them. I had been a lifetime Levi's 501 and 560 customer but got tired of the poor quality, particularly at $55.00 for Big & Tall sizes. These jeans are a heavier and thicker denim than Levi's and as a result wear better and last longer. There are more belt loops on the Carhartt than the Levi's and more of the belt loops are stitched to a reinforced seam. My Levi's weren't lasting a year before the belt loops were tearing out of the thinner denim they now use. The Levi's were also wearing thin in the knees and the color was fading too fast. I highly recommend these jeans, particularly if you miss what blue jeans used to be like. You can't beat these jeans for $29.99.
on September 12, 2017
I used the numbers on the tag of my old jeans and thought I had a fool proof plan to get the proper fit. Unfortunately, when they arrived and I tried them on, they were quite snug. I double checked the size on the tag and found it to be correct. I then buttoned them and compared the width to my old jeans. Sure enough, they are at least an inch or so smaller in the waste. Fortunately, I can squeeze into and wear them. I went ahead and gave them 4 stars, because they are good quality.
on March 7, 2015
Best jeans I've owned since my Levi 501s from the 70s. Quality and fit wise, they remind me of those old school Levis, and the price is quite reasonable. I've bought $20 something jeans before that were okay, but the fit was not as good, nor was the quality. With others, I couldn't wait to get out of them at the end of the work day. Not these, and they are built to last. Just look at the heavy duty pockets to get an idea of the workmanship that goes into Carhartt. Also, I could get them with the rare 28 inch inseam (especially at this price and style) which means I'm not walking on them with the heel of my shoe. Buying these do make me feel a little like a good ol' boy, old fart, but then I am getting pretty old.
on February 19, 2017
My husband has been in construction for 25 years. We've always purchased these exact jeans because they last a long time. They make it through all the tough work and washes so we only have to purchase new ones every 4 or 5 years. My husband tried other brands, but will only purchase these now. We had one complaint several years ago that they (Carhartt) seemed to have switched to a different material because they were wearing out quicker than usual. We were sent new jeans and they seemed to have immediately changed back to their original material because they've been back to perfect ever since.
on December 13, 2016
These Carhartt jeans are awesome. I love them. It's the only denim I wear.
The fit is perfect, and they are built to last.
I like how the lip of the pockets doesn't fray or wear out and turn white.
The openings by your feet stay looking good too, well as long as you don't buy them too long and drag your feet.
Right out of the dryer they are ready to wear. They do a really good job keeping their shape.
The dark blue is nice also as they don't have the faded and worn out look. No fancy designs on the pockets, just plain denim jeans in a durable and quality denim material.
on June 19, 2017
I've bought 3 pairs of these jeans and they're great until you wash them, then the outer seams on one leg started to twist on two of the three pair. Too late to return them, but be warned, these are seconds.
on March 26, 2017
great jeans, but back right pocket rips after several months. has happened on last six or seven pair. Don't use that pocket for anything! Upper left corner of right rear pocket has ripped on almost every pair I have had. Commented this to lady at store near here that also sells Carhartt products, was checking prices, she said her husband wears same jeans and his rip too, in same place.
on February 15, 2015
I'll go ahead and just say it "These are the best Jeans I have ever purchased." I purchased the 32x28 in dark stone and the color is deep and rich and the fit is simply perfect. The belt loops and generous, the pockets are deep and generous and are lined with a rich brown fabric that is tough. The denim material is tough and robust, yet soft. The rise and fit on the hip is nice without being too low hipster like or too far up to your chest. Bending down with the jeans is not constraining. Stitching is tough. The logo is unique and not over-stated, although with an animal loving preference I'd have preferred it to be non-leather. Wash and wear for a classic look. The best.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.