Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2016
These Carhartt jeans are awesome. I love them. It's the only denim I wear.
The fit is perfect, and they are built to last.
I like how the lip of the pockets doesn't fray or wear out and turn white.
The openings by your feet stay looking good too, well as long as you don't buy them too long and drag your feet.
Right out of the dryer they are ready to wear. They do a really good job keeping their shape.
The dark blue is nice also as they don't have the faded and worn out look. No fancy designs on the pockets, just plain denim jeans in a durable and quality denim material.
on February 15, 2015
I'll go ahead and just say it "These are the best Jeans I have ever purchased." I purchased the 32x28 in dark stone and the color is deep and rich and the fit is simply perfect. The belt loops and generous, the pockets are deep and generous and are lined with a rich brown fabric that is tough. The denim material is tough and robust, yet soft. The rise and fit on the hip is nice without being too low hipster like or too far up to your chest. Bending down with the jeans is not constraining. Stitching is tough. The logo is unique and not over-stated, although with an animal loving preference I'd have preferred it to be non-leather. Wash and wear for a classic look. The best.
on April 12, 2017
These Carhartt jeans are the most comfortable jeans my husband ever owned; and he's owned many brands. The fit is perfect, and the denim wears so well. Highly recommend these jeans over any other.
on September 20, 2017
This is not my first order of these jeans. The fit is right and although the price has increased it is not out of line. Fast shipping is nice also. I like the large sizing choices.
on January 29, 2014
Every pair of the jeans I purchased have ripped from right side rear pocket down the back about 10 inches,ive tried contacting the company about this issue with no one willing to help me.I have been a loyal Carhartt person since there product hit the market a long time ago but now iam really considering going back to Levis.
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 1, 2015
I love carhartt, been using them my whole working life.
A pair of levis or wranglers can last me a year wearing once a week before they get ripped or frayed around the back pockets and crotch area, Carhartts last at least double that and most times a lot longer, I order at least 3 or 4 pairs a year, with one pair I own that's about 3.5 years old they have a few patches where they have worn out.
This drives my girlfriend crazy because I can't get myself to throw them out and pester her to keep sewing them, I will throw them out when they fall off of me why? Because a good pair of jeans are like a best friend, you wouldn't throw out a best friend just because they're not in the shape they used to be.
If you want the best you can't go wrong with Carhartts.
One last thought, a pair of clean Carhartts with a collared shirt, a sports jacket a nice pair of shoes or boots and we're talking high fashion.)
on October 18, 2014
I bought two pair of these for my son in August. Now, just two months later both pair have split out just to the right of the zipper. They can't be fixed and I can't return or exchange them because it's been over a month.

UPDATE November 5,2014:
I contacted Carhartt's customer service through their website and told them of my situation. within 2 hours I was contacted by someone. They gave me a prepaid UPS label so that I could send them the jeans. They wanted to evaluate them for manufacturing defects. Today I received two brand new pairs of jeans from Carhartt.

I raised my rating to 5 stars because this was the first time I'd had a problem and Carhartt's customer service was outstanding!!!!!
on December 11, 2017
Very durable work jeans for my husband.
These are the only jeans he'll wear now!
We generally purchase 5 or 6 pair at a time, and always satisfied with them.
on May 1, 2017
Must buy. Never disappointed with any Carhartt pants or belts. I am using Carhartt pants for 5 years now and belt for 4 years---still good! You won't regret buying this.
on November 17, 2017
I have always bought Eddie Bauer jeans because the quality was unmatched. These jeans actually fit better and seem to be comparable quality at half the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.