Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,861 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,957 reviews
on June 26, 2015
Work as advertised. They cover my butt and hide my nakedness! 8-)

I give them 4 stars, because they're a little tight on my belly. But, so are my other jeans than I've bought. I bought 10 pairs; and I'm wearing the first pair of them. So far, so good. I made a good investment.
review image
on January 3, 2015
Very poor quality, have had 3+ pair of these jeans. They all start prematurely tearing at back pocket.
Carrhart jeans are well documented for doing this. The rest of the jeans look like brand new. Not the pocket I carry my wallet in! Find another brand
review image
on January 29, 2014
Every pair of the jeans I purchased have ripped from right side rear pocket down the back about 10 inches,ive tried contacting the company about this issue with no one willing to help me.I have been a loyal Carhartt person since there product hit the market a long time ago but now iam really considering going back to Levis.
on February 18, 2014
Both pair of jeans ripped at the back pocket after two washings. The material was not very good, it seemed rotten.
on March 6, 2017
I ordered a 48" (yes, I'm fat) as my 46" jeans were getting way to tight.

What did I get? According to my measuring tape the clown pants that are literally falling off me are 50" -- am I supposed to get even fatter and grow into them because accurate measuring is entirely irrelevant to jean makers?

Suggestion: send a measuring tape off to these distant 3rd world nations where your junk is made. They are in desperate need of a measuring device.

Evidently, jean makers care infinitely more about saving a buck than making a quality product. Though I'd be willing to pay a bit more for something that actually fit. "48" really means statistically likely to be between 46 & 50 inches -- not that they care which it is, as an entire size off is within their lax margins of error.
on October 25, 2014
I wore Levis for over 20 years and never in a million thought I would switch,until now. I've had some medical problems that has limited my physical activity and in turn I gained a few pounds, now my 33x34 Levis no longer fit. I was looking to buy 2-3 pairs of new jeans in 36x34 and went straight to my old faithful Levi 550's. I was shocked to see that they were $58 at Kohls and $37 here on Amazon. Whew I wasnt ready to pay $111 for 3 pairs of jeans. I started to look around and saw the Carhartt jeans. I know that they make rugged shirts and jackets but I never owned a pair of their jeans. For $30 with free return shipping if I didn't like them I could live with that. So I ordered a pair to try them out. The next day they were delivered and I tried them on and initially liked the fit,that was until I looked down. They seem to be much longer than my Levis both are suppose to be 34 length, I laid them on the bed and then laid a pair of Levis on top and sure enough the Carhartt jeans were 3'' longer than the Levis.(same 34'' length) I got back on Amazon and started the exchange process which was easy enough. They ship at the same speed as the original shipping( 1 day for mine) I exchanged the 36x34 for a pair of 36x32 and ordered 2 more pair at the same time in a different color. That worked out great because they all shipped at the same time and because I had paid the extra $4 for 1 day shipping on the first pair which I was returning,all 3 pair shipped at the same time and same speed and I didn't have to pay the extra. The 36x32 fit perfectly and I love them way more than any pair of Levis. The seat is no where near as baggy and it's a whole lot easier to go pee now. With the Levis it seemed like I was always scrapping my knuckles on the zipper when I was getting my junk out, with the Carhartt jeans it's not a problem. The upper part of the jeans are longer so it sits better on the hips but the unexpected benefit was the zipper opening is much larger. These jeans fit way better, it's like someone at Levi said these are good jeans but I can do much better and made the Carhartt jeans. They feel like someone cares about how they fit,not only that they will last long.( I don't know how long they will last but the physical weight of both Levis and the Carhartt are about the same) I'm not sure how else to describe it? Maybe compare the fit to a pair of good khakis ?? I really don't know how to describe the fit, all I know is if these Carhartt jeans last half as long as a pair of Levis, I will never buy another pair of Levis. This is coming from a die hard lover of Levis that owns 6 pairs. For fellow car guy I'll put it this way. The whole time I thought I was driving a BMW, but really I was really tricked into driving a Yugo, played as a sucker and paying for a BMW the whole time. Now I'm driving a M3 and it feels like it too ! For the off road crowd imagine going from a RAV 4 to a Jeep Rubicon with a 6'' full suspension lift rollin on 35's. nothing too extreme because it doubles as a daily driver but still bad ass when you gotta get down and dirty.
on March 16, 2016
The quality of Carhartt jeans has hit an all time low. I began noticing small holes forming at the top corners of the back pockets several months ago above the stitching. This has carried over to all four pairs of Carhardtt jeans that I presently own. This morning I noticed that the crotch has ripped out next to the zipper on one pair. The material is a lot thinner than it used to be and I also noticed that the jeans are now made in Mexico. I have worn this brand of jeans for years and have now decided that I will have to search for a new source for my next jeans purchase.
review image review image review image
on May 2, 2017
Very stable in how they're made. Unlike another brand jeans (starts with 'L' ends with 's') can get several pairs and they all fit the same.

Recently dropped a good amount of weight so I bought two pairs (36" and 38"). Able to wear the 36" regularly, but keeping the 38" for times when I want a bit more room (IWB). Plan to order more of the 36" soon.

These are also very sturdy jeans. Easily standing up to abuse.
on January 28, 2017
Both my husband and son wear Carhartt jeans and both say they are by far the best jeans out there. There was a time you wouldn't find anything but Levi or Wrangle in their closet but now days, the go to is Carhartt. The Wrangler and Levis jeans have been designated as "grubby jeans for greasy dirty work and discarded as they wore out for good.

Levi and Wrangler seem to have gone to a lighter weight denim, lowered quality control and they don't last as long or wash up as well as the Carhartt jeans.

The seams are sturdy and lay flat without an iron pressing, they hold a crease crisply without being pressed in. The zippers are sewn in well and don't break, the teeth don't pop loose.

The fit is spot on, every time. I have purchased several pairs of these jeans for both guys over the last few years. The pairs I bought just a few weeks ago have the same fit of the ones I purchased years ago, the sizing is consistent and that is a plus for anyone who shops on line and doesn't want the hassle of "hopping they are the same this time".
(Levis has been horrid about this quality control issue over the last few years!)

Both guys like the "washed fade" color and frankly, it is hard to tell which are the newer pairs once in the closet since they don't fade with washing and they don't look "brand new" when purchased.

I hope Carhartt sticks with the denim and great quality they are using now!
on September 11, 2016
Very good pants fit very close to what I thought for length only just below the waist on the pockets they were a little tight but I am a bigger guy weighing 260 pounds and short at only 55 only ever own dress pants and nicer looking work pants before this but my new job requires me to climb into injection molding presses and diagnose issues and having tried many of other pairs of pants including supposedly very durable Dickies work pants these are the only ones that have never been ripped or cut they do eventually break in and when they do they are comfortable but before then they're designed to be a little tight around the pockets to ensure nothing falls out so it is a little uncomfortable at the beginning they do get very hot on summer days they do not breathe at all but the extra layers help ensure that they are at least somewhat cut resistant to help protect you from getting hurt while working in harsh conditions all in all I would recommend this product but I also suggest getting a half size or a size bigger and using a belt if you are like me

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.