Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 3, 2018
I've had these jeans for a month now and for the first time ever I am disappointed in a Carhartt product. I've owned several of these exact jeans which lasted a couple years easily. That looking for a pair of jeans you have to expect some eraser and tear but this latest pair is deteriorating rapidly. Both back pockets are already tearing away in the corners and the waist has stretched out at least an inch which is quite disappointing because I just lost 70lbs and bought these jeans to replace the two pair I had that were much too big now.
review imagereview image
on January 10, 2018
Is it too small or did I gain weight? perhaps it is a little of both but I have two other brands with the same waist number and the Carhartt is by far the smallest. I suggest getting one or even two numbers above your usual fit.
I have ordered another size 34 instead of my usual 32 and this one fits fine.
on December 13, 2016
These Carhartt jeans are awesome. I love them. It's the only denim I wear.
The fit is perfect, and they are built to last.
I like how the lip of the pockets doesn't fray or wear out and turn white.
The openings by your feet stay looking good too, well as long as you don't buy them too long and drag your feet.
Right out of the dryer they are ready to wear. They do a really good job keeping their shape.
The dark blue is nice also as they don't have the faded and worn out look. No fancy designs on the pockets, just plain denim jeans in a durable and quality denim material.
on February 15, 2015
I'll go ahead and just say it "These are the best Jeans I have ever purchased." I purchased the 32x28 in dark stone and the color is deep and rich and the fit is simply perfect. The belt loops and generous, the pockets are deep and generous and are lined with a rich brown fabric that is tough. The denim material is tough and robust, yet soft. The rise and fit on the hip is nice without being too low hipster like or too far up to your chest. Bending down with the jeans is not constraining. Stitching is tough. The logo is unique and not over-stated, although with an animal loving preference I'd have preferred it to be non-leather. Wash and wear for a classic look. The best.
on April 12, 2017
These Carhartt jeans are the most comfortable jeans my husband ever owned; and he's owned many brands. The fit is perfect, and the denim wears so well. Highly recommend these jeans over any other.
on September 20, 2017
This is not my first order of these jeans. The fit is right and although the price has increased it is not out of line. Fast shipping is nice also. I like the large sizing choices.
on October 18, 2014
I bought two pair of these for my son in August. Now, just two months later both pair have split out just to the right of the zipper. They can't be fixed and I can't return or exchange them because it's been over a month.

UPDATE November 5,2014:
I contacted Carhartt's customer service through their website and told them of my situation. within 2 hours I was contacted by someone. They gave me a prepaid UPS label so that I could send them the jeans. They wanted to evaluate them for manufacturing defects. Today I received two brand new pairs of jeans from Carhartt.

I raised my rating to 5 stars because this was the first time I'd had a problem and Carhartt's customer service was outstanding!!!!!
on December 11, 2017
Very durable work jeans for my husband.
These are the only jeans he'll wear now!
We generally purchase 5 or 6 pair at a time, and always satisfied with them.
on May 1, 2017
Must buy. Never disappointed with any Carhartt pants or belts. I am using Carhartt pants for 5 years now and belt for 4 years---still good! You won't regret buying this.
on November 17, 2017
I have always bought Eddie Bauer jeans because the quality was unmatched. These jeans actually fit better and seem to be comparable quality at half the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.