Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ed Sheeran Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2017
It's kind of my fault. I usually buy pants/jeans in stores after trying them on as I am very picky. Love the fitting all over with the exception to the butt area. It feels like the jeans keeps going up my butt. SOLID quality though. Very very pleased with the quality. Will definitely get more once I am able to go to a store that carries them and try to find the right fit.
on March 15, 2016
Definitely will buy again. They are very durable, but there are a few items that might be improved. The zipper in particular. It is very sharp and catches your nails when you are opening and closing it. The zipper tab also gets hidden and is difficult to grab for unzipping. But I've never had it jam. There are two belt loops on either side of the front. This is great if you are carrying a lot of weight on your belt but makes it difficult to buckle a belt sometimes. It works well to keep the pants from folding over the belt too. Neutral on them. The crotch could use a little more space too. But the seams are all triple sewed and the fabric is heavy, so they will hold up well. And they fit my legs well, which is a problem in some jeans. (Thick thighs and calves from martial arts)
on May 5, 2016
Other brands with relaxed fit and same waist size were 2" larger in the waist. These were too small that being said "if" i were to buy them again I would get 2" wider in the waist!
on January 7, 2015
My husband was worn Carhartt jeans for YEARS. Recently they changed the cut.
They now sit too low - Come on Carhartt - Go back to making jeans for the working man.
My husband has been looking for another jean to replace Carhartt - No luck
We wish they would go back to the original cut.
on December 9, 2017
Fit is not as advertised or as expected. These are LOW RISE jeans with a real and present danger of Plumber's Crack and/or falling to my ankles without my consent. Will keep them to wear with my red suspenders. NO HO HO!!
on July 18, 2017
These jeans are B460 jeans. They fit lower than waist level. They also are a little tight at the back. Did not like that, I returned them and bought a pair of the B160 which fit higher on the waist. I did really like the thickness of the denim, though.
on May 4, 2014
I've been wearing Carhartt Relaxed fit jeans for over 10 years. Love them! Well.... I used to love them. The jeans I just received are cut differently than the others have been. The seat doesn't have as much room. Okay, my wife liked them better, but I work as well as play in these jeans. My work requires movement and the relaxed fit jeans were perfect for that requirement. Yes, I will probably keep a pair around for social occasions but now I must find a new jean manufacturer, one that makes an actual "relaxed fit".
Too bad. I really liked the old product. I'd be willing to bet a lot of other loyal Carhartt customers will feel the same way.
on October 29, 2017
These jeans look great and feel fantastic!
Soft and comfortable right out the package I will definitely order several more pairs as they are my new favorites!
I now know that with Carhartt you get "More Jean for less money" and we all love more for less.
on March 22, 2017
I used to wear Levis for years but when they changed their cutting methods I quit buying/wearing them. I think these Carhartts are much better and are more reasonably priced.
on March 8, 2017
Been using these for years. They seem to keep the size very consistent. Not always the case in clothing. It is nice to get them online. The local store does not always have them in stock.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.