Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,683 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,733 reviews
I've purchased other Carhartt gear over the years, including khaki pants for work and a winter coat. All of those have been fantastic, so I decided to try out their jeans after being disappointed in the quality of the past couple of Levis 560 jeans that I'd bought. Overall, I'm very happy with the feel and quality of the denim used in these jeans, but there are some odd aspects. First, the front belt loops are so close together that it's difficult for me to get my belt tightened and in place - and I don't wear big cowboy buckles or anything. Next, they feel really tight when I sit down on the floor (they are fine in a chair), which I'm not used to with my jeans. I sit on the floor a lot, and these are relaxed fit and the same waist size that I buy in all of my pants, so I wasn't expecting that at all.

I almost gave these three stars, but they are very comfortable while walking around and feel fine when sitting in a chair. I don't like how close the front belt loops are, but overall I do like them. I did decide to buy some Wranglers after buying these, though, as these won't be my next go-to style for pants.
on September 6, 2016
I purchased these exact jeans from Amazon.com 2 years ago. I clicked the 'reorder' button expecting to receive the same pants, but I was sure wrong! The 'new' version of these pants do not fit anywhere close to the pants I purchased 2 years ago. I purchased 4 pairs and each one fit differently. One pair only came half-way up my hip while the next 3 I was able to button but there were so tight it was like wearing "YMCA" pants...get my drift? :-). In addition, 2 of the pairs of pants were long, very long....in comparison to both my old pants from 2 years ago and 2 of the pants that were ordered. You can tell that quality control is non-existent at the Mexican plant where these were made.

I am very disappointed and will now need to search for pants that are reliably sized.
on July 18, 2017
I used to wear Levi's until two or three years ago, but each time I bought a pair they seemed thinner and lighter than the last pair. So I tried a pair of Carhatrts, and haven't looked back. They get treated pretty roughly, as I do a lot of work on cars, but they stand up really well (I usually wear out the knees first, but that's probably because I crawl under the car.... Definitely the best denim (and work jackets) around..
on February 11, 2017
Item arrived promptly. The size was labeled as ordered with a 30" inseam, but was at least 2" too long. I can normally just pick up a pair of jeans in my size without trying them on, but these are being returned. The other issue I have is with the color. I usually order dark jeans, but I ordered these in light vintage blue, and the wash gives them a bit of a dirty look, which may appeal to some, but not to me. There are some slight brown undertones. This may have come out with some washing, but I'll never know as I had to return them. A couple points about the fit: they are tight in the seat, and a bit tight in the thighs - a bit too snug for a relaxed cut. I had a pair of Carhartts several years ago, and these have basically the same cut and fit, including the issue with the length, so be aware before buying. If most jeans are a bit too baggy for you, these should be perfect. In terms of quality, I would call these average to good. They don't appear cheap, but are no better than my other jeans which are LL Bean and Dickies, both of which I prefer as they are cut to fit me better.
on November 7, 2016
I wear these for work, so I re-order them once or twice a year, as my old pairs wear out. Every time I order these jeans from the same product page I end up getting a different color and a different fit. I even use the "Buy it Again" option on my personalized Amazon page. I tried to replace my current pair (which I really like), but was sent a pair of baggie, dark jeans that I can practically swim in. This has happened several times now.

In short, you're better off going to the store where you can see the actual product and try them on, rather than waste your time going back and forth to the UPS store.
on April 23, 2017
Can't really say "I love it" but I will give 5 stars. Every so often I buy a new pair of these (same style/same size) and throw out the most worn out pair. I know what I like. I have five pair of these Carhartts in my closet. A year ago, I bought a pair of Duluth Trading jeans that were good, but not good enough to supplant the Carhartts.
These jeans fit me well, are comfortable, long wearing and priced right.
on September 7, 2016
These jeans have been the only ones that have lasted me any length of time and as a result any time I need new pants, I buy another set of these. I tend to wear through knees and seats of pants quickly and regularly because I am working in the garage or camping or playing sports. I bought several different types of jeans a few years back and th carhartt jeans lasted twice as long as the longest of the others.

Stains wash out well without having to do anything extra (oil/grease) and these are pants that I feel comfortable going to the office in even after working in the shop..
on September 17, 2017
Ordered a pair identical to the pair I wore out. The legs fit great. The crotch was really, well, weird. Quite uncomfortable. I'm a pretty easy customer to please, but I had to send these back. Love Prime. Made it easy to return.

The somewhat small designation really doesn't fit the problem either.
on April 3, 2017
First pair I bought was my usual 34x30. Despite "relaxed fit," jeans were tight in the legs and clearly too small in the waist. Bought 36x30 pair, and the fit was fine in all respects.

So, waist may be small, but length seems right on. Once I found the right size mix, they proved terrific. Obviously, I don't know about other size combinations.

Comments apply to tapered-leg version, too.
on March 12, 2017
After wearing Carhartt jeans and the B11 Pants for years the waist size is so inconsistent and sadly wrong now. I always wear a size 38 waist.
After ordering 2 pair the sizes are all too small. I order the third pair in size 40 waist thinking this should definitely fit ......it turns out the size 40 is the same or more snug than the size 38 . So sad that it has come down to being "IMPORTED" .
Very disappointed in CARHARTT . Get your act together and sew from the correct pattern or sew the correct label on .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.