Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Down Kalkaska Vest,Gravel (Closeout),X-Large Tall
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- 4.25-ounce, 100 percent nylon canvas
- Nylon lining quilted with 550-fill down
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Blizzard ready, carhartt's down kalkaska vest features nylon lining quilted with 550-fill down for all-day warmth. Built of rugged 4.25-ounce, 100 percent nylon canvas with a durable water repellent finish, the vest includes a front zipper that’s protected from the wind with inner and outer storm flaps. The two large lower-front pockets are insulated and feature snap closures, while the left-chest interior security pocket includes a media port to the inner garment, allowing users to string headphone wires from media players or smart phones. A drop tail adds coverage, and the main seams are triple stitched carhartt style for extra strength.
- Product Dimensions: 22.2 x 16.3 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B009YDG0NA
- Item model number: 100118-039
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Its very warm and looks sharp IMO.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Replaced a Cabella's vest that was no longer available. This fit the bill. Lightweight yet warm. Pockets with flaps so straw doesn't get in them.Published on April 23, 2014 by Christina Bowman
pretty comfortable vest, i bought it to use at work, but it looks so well, that i started to use it as an every day option.Published on February 18, 2014 by Kristo O. Pad Lo
I found it a bit heavy and the collar rubbed my neck when driving. The product seemed well made however and would recommend.Published on January 13, 2013 by Melvyn Tenenbaum