Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 840 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 863 reviews
on November 19, 2014
I liked everything about these pants, except one. I ordered them in April 2014- and the seat ripped wide open yesterday, Nov. 2014. That seems a short lifespan. I do not wear them too much, but I did see a slight unraveling around the back pocket, cause unknown. Then they split. I do not wear them tight either.
I had written a favorable review previously, for the fit and comfort, but now am not sure I would re-order.
review image
on October 7, 2015
I'm a former Levis wearer. I loved my California made Levis.
Back in 1979 a pair of 501 cost $15 and change; in 2015 that equates to $52, and I'd be happy to pay that, if good Levis were still available.
Levi Strauss has been tring for years to put themselves out of business. Diluting their line and sucking every last bit of cool out of the brand were two of their strategies. I jumped ship when their design and construction quality tanked some years ago (2002 or so). Levis inability to control the length, or even pocket location, drew comments from my girl-friend. I was having to roll the cufs on some of them. They may have recovered from those dark days but they are way un-cool. Besides, Carhartt has given me no good reason to risk my money.
I think these are 14 or 15 oz like Levis. Made in Mexico. Sadly, not button fly, but the zippers are very good quality YKK brass. They have 6 rivits and a watch-pocket that fits my Swiss-Army watch well. Pocket locations are good and consistant. Fits as expected. These are hevily pre-washed so if you want new-looking, dark indigo jeans, look elsewhere. But they are also soft and ready to wear so you could wear them before washing!
on July 2, 2014
I've been buying these same jeans for decades, and upon receiving this order from Amazon I noticed something different. The pocket liners were a different color than usual and the cotton weight was thinner. Inside, the label says "Made in Mexico".
TRUST ME--DON'T BUY IT !
I purchased in March of 2014 and in June, the cotton weave is completely falling apart, separating all over the jeans. I use Arm&Hammer Laundry Detergent (bio-friendly) like I always have and my water is NOT acrid or acidic; in fact my water is well and I'm still alive writing this (ha).
Anyway, the cotton from Mexico is pathetic and I wrote Carhartt to tell them of their poor decision to outsource there. I will never purchase these again so long as they come from there.
This was a total waste of money sorry to say.
on April 1, 2017
these were NOT supposed to be Relaxed fit, but they hang off of my husband. i bought them early, while he was gone away on extented trip. he just arrived home, tried them on, and way to big for his back end and legs... now what do i do? past the 30 day return policy :(
on June 23, 2017
I am a woman but get these because I like where they are tight and not tight. They are tight across my abdomen and a little looser than other women's jeans in the thighs. And they are all cotton. I don't like jeans with stretchy material. Cheers everyone.
on May 7, 2015
I'm afraid I must join in with those that are having problems with the brown-pocket, made-in-Mexico jeans. I've worn B18 Traditional Fit jeans daily for many years and have always been more than satisfied with their quality and durability. Lately, however, I've found these newer jeans last only a short time before the fabric tears out by the back pocket corners and/or crotch. I've had three failures so far with, I expect, several more to come. In the most recent case there isn't even a wear-imprint of my wallet on the back pocket yet. In the prior incident, I had to pull my shirt tails out while on a field tour to hide the large tear that suddenly appeared on my butt...embarrassing to say the least!
This is extremely disappointing to me as I've been a Carhartt customer for 40 years and in that time they have always been seen as having hard-working clothing. These complaints have been appearing for some time now...it would seem they would have corrected the situation by now if they wanted to. I'm extremely loyal to products that work for me and have been buying these jeans for many years. But I guess its time to search out another brand that will last.
on April 30, 2017
pants crushed my cods, and had a twisted leg. looked like some kind of bargain basement factory rejects. wouldn't recommend these to a wooly border rat.
on February 10, 2017
These are the jeans I've been looking for...built well enough that I know I'll be wearing them for a long time. Liked my 1st pair so much I bought another pair. And at this price, they're $10-15 cheaper than Levis, which USED to be made like this.
on October 26, 2016
I like these jeans, you can't find them in the store. Seems the waist is 1/2 size too big. And ass is a little too roomy. When I look in the mirror they flop out to the side of my hips and thighs like jodpurs. I'm gonna try next smaller size and see how that fits. BTW, these have the white fabric pockets. Not the brown found in some Carhartt's. That may just be due to old-stock, dunno.
on November 26, 2014
I bought three pair from Amazon and have had them for a few months and wear them infrequently and there are now see-through holes at the corner of each back pocket and the crotch of one pair blew out, while the others are also showing frayed crotches. They don't fit tight, I haven't gained any weight, and I normally keep my wallet in my right back pocket which doesn't help to explain why both pockets have holes. This is a poor quality product, which is a shame since I normally like Carhartt. I'll have to buy new non-Carhatt jeans now after only a couple of months.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.