Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on December 15, 2015
Love these pants. They work great in a business casual environment. The only downside is that the inseam is 1"-2" longer than what is displayed, which is a really bizarre overshoot. I routinely where a 30" inseam in pants and jeans and it fits just about perfect. I ordered and received several pairs of these pants with a 30" inseam and I was walking on the cuffs. I had to have them altered at $15 per pair, which made the reasonable cost a bit less reasonable.

On the plus side, these are very sturdy pants that hold up well. When I first received them they were stiff and kind of uncomfortable. After a few washings they softened up and became more like "normal" pants. Now, four months and probably 20 washings later, they are soft, comfortable, and look really good. Even better, they show absolutely no wear marks or fraying. I will definitely buy these again, even though I have to have them altered.
on August 5, 2017
The seat wears out on these pants a bit quicker than expected, and only sit in a car seat. Rest of the time I use these pants on two jobs. Do wished there was cargo pants version for carry a smartphone on one side of the leg; and having a reinforced seat (butt) area would be a bigger plus. Each pant lasts about 8 months before start seeing thin areas when putting the pants on.

Also liquid spills do roll over these pants with minor absorption. Other stains like sweat stains and such need a wet washrag to 'buff' off the stain, and then good as gold.
on August 4, 2016
This is the second pair of these I bought, the first pair lasted for a year before I accidentally caught them on a fence at work and shredded them. Totally my fault. These are very strong, and are made with very stiff material, but it loosens up after a few weeks of wearing them. There aren't any downsides, and if you're looking for strong work pants (that you will need to break in!) then I highly recommend these.
on March 7, 2016
Really nice and durable. I don't want to say "stain resistant" per se but i've gotten them dirty and nothing seems to stick. Have put them through their paces in tough New England conditions and they have held up really nicely. Would've been nice to find them w a relax fit waist but for the price i really can't complain. If you're a big guy looking for a pair of cheap, comfortable, strong pants, look no further
on May 23, 2017
These are great work pants. I have had this style of Carhartt work pants for the last three years and I wore two pair all that time. One pair finally wore out, so I ordered two pair to replace them.

My only issue is that I have to order them waist by 32 inch inseam and I really need a 31 inch inseam. 30's are too short and the 32's drag on the ground! But none of that is the fault of Carhartt. It is just the way men's pants are made.
on April 5, 2014
These are some TOUGH pants. Not that I don't mind - after all, it's why I bought them. I'm always bending, stooping, kneeling, etc. and ripping my crotch out. In all fairness, I typically wear a pair of pants for one week at a time (office environment, yes I shower often, plenty of shirts to rotate with it). If these last like the last pair I had, it'd pay you to purchase this pair.
on July 30, 2017
I realized after I ordered these pants that I ordered a size larger than I usually wear. Even so, on trying them on immediately after receiving them, i.e. they haven't gone through a first wash, they fit maybe as well as an older, smaller pair. They seem to be built very well, as one might expect from Carhartt.
on April 9, 2017
I am a big guy and I don't like pants that sit under my belly. These pants have a long rise and sit where I want them. I ordered the 30 inch inseam, but they look to be long enough for a 32 or 33 inch inseam. Fit everywhere else. I will be buying more of them.
on January 14, 2015
These pants are great and very comfortable. The material looks like dress pants so you can easily wear them with a suit jacket. They fit as expected in the waist. The legs are very open (you can squat better). If you intend to only wear them at the office you will feel like you got parachutes around your legs when compared to close fitting wool pants.
on March 24, 2013
honestly if i wanted no pocket space i would buy chick pants. seriously, i ordered a rather large pair for my rather large bum and i get pockets that my fists barely rest into.
though on a plus note they feel durable as all hell, though with the waistline as i chose them, 54, i certainly expected them to be a lot roomier in the thigh area. mostly that would be the reasoning as to why anyone would buy them if they were as hefty as i.
now the semi cramped leggings and badly thought out pockets set aside. these pants are quite nice, they feel heavy, they repel what i need it to repel. the pants don't feel nearly as rough on the inside as they do on the outside. a hell of a plus considering the material feels borderline burlap-ish.
at the price i got these guys for honestly it's all great! i would certainly buy these again even knowing the limitations i know now. though i think i would definitely go up an additional size. normally i buy w52's but jeez they are tight. if i hadn't gone up the additional size i would have had to return them. so be cautious and if you have big thighs is go up two sizes in the waist area i think, or maybe that's length, i dunno.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question