|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's High Visibility Class E Waterproof Pant
|Price:||$89.99 - $116.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 250-denier, 100% polyester shell with water-repellent finish
- Stain release to help combat stains
- Waterproof membrane
- Fully taped seams
- 100% polyester mesh lining in body
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Here's a pant that has it all. Made of 250-denier, 100% polyester with a water-repellent finish and a waterproof membrane, this pant features Stain Breaker technology that helps combat stains, fully taped seams, 100% polyester mesh lining, and 100% nylon taffeta sleeve lining for easy in and out access. For convenience, there are full-leg, two-way zippers with double-storm channel flaps, snap-adjustable leg openings, and extended chap-style double-front with cleanout bottoms that can accommodate knee pads. Other features include reinforced-polyester leg-bottom kick panels and an elastic waistband with hook-and-loop side adjusters. Inseam: Regular: 31 inches. ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standards 3M Scotch lite reflective material #8725 Meets ANSI / ISEA 107-2010
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IKGIZ76
- Item model number: 100497
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My last ones wore thin on the thighs and inside of the calves/ankles because I MOVE, especially when it's raining. These are built SOLID. Double pleated thighs, good tape job on the seams, they are top of the line. If I needed more elemental protection, I'd wear a drysuit.
I'm sending my XL's back for mediums right quick. DO check the size chart, and remember, the waistband is elastic / stretchy with velcro straps on both sides to lock in the size you need. The guy in the pic is definitely wearing mediums, I'm tellin' ya.
UPDATE: The new ones showed up before I could send the other ones back, very fast! They fit perfectly and I'm completely satisfied with the product. Even better knowing that I'm actually wearing a Medium sized garb!
UPDATE 2: 8 months later - through the worst of the seasons. Still using these when I need to. Still glad I got them! They aren't as bright as they used to be, but no tears, and reflectors haven't even cracked or started peeling at all. No rips, tears, snags, loose threads. I just rinse them off when I get home, hang to dry, fold / set aside for next time. They aren't beat up around where the ankles might rub, not thinning in the thighs, knees or glute's (for lack of my usual term).