Carhartt Men's 3903 Waterproof Hiker,Brown,12 EEUS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Carhartt waterproof membrane
- Oil- and slip-resistant X-Cleat sole
- Alpine linings
- Removable insole
Full grain leather Cordura® fabric Cement construction Woven nylon lining Removable polyurethane footbed Non-woven insole Slip-Resistant X-Cleat Rubber Sole
Carhartt offers footwear built from the industry's most durable, comfortable and experienced work wear brand. Footwear filled with everything you expect and appreciate from Carhartt: triple-stitching where it matters, high-end toughness, top-line materials and heavy-duty testing. Whether you are bringing in the harvest or maintaining your reputation as a true craftsman, Carhartt footwear provides the products to get the job done.
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 13.4 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
- ASIN: B000XDYEZQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 16, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am a photographer, and these have seen the worst parts of the the Arizona desert and tons of rocky landscape, but all it has ever taken is a cleaning with a damp cloth and a polish with some mink oil to bring them back to being pretty enough to meet clients in. My wife (whose account this is) always requires me to have "nice" boots as well as daily boots for when we need to be somewhere nice, but since I got these I have had my "nice" boots sitting in the closet.
I paid over $200.00 for these 3 years ago at a major sporting goods retailer, so like another reviewer, I am considering buying several pairs. :)