Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 2, 2014
I was somewhat skeptical about ordering carhartts for my husband online since there are so many different styles with each fitting somewhat differently. I took a chance and placed an order. I was so pleased when they arrived. They were a perfect fit and were exactly as advertised with a great price too. My husband likes them so much that I am ordering another pair.
on October 31, 2015
Been a Levi's man all my life. Lately they just don't last. I vacation in Maine frequently on windjammers. I noticed all the crew wore Carhartt, so I decided to give it try. If they continue to hold up, I will be switching permanently to Carhartt.
on August 28, 2016
Run a bit larger than old school carhartt dungarees, but pretty true to size. Not much size inflation like cheapo brands trying to make us feel skinnier than we really are!
on October 10, 2015
The sizing was excellently described, compared to the other levi's pants I ordered( I do not recommend). The pants also actually looks how hey did in the picture and I had no problems whatsoever, I would recommend these pants if you are looking!
on April 18, 2016
fit as expected I didn't expect the material an made in Mexico.Have bought here in local store before they discontinued an material was made in good ol USA disappointing but they fit good as expected
on September 14, 2016
Normally wear 32/32, knowing carhartt runs large I ordered 32/30. Pants fit like a 34/32, tried wash & dry to shrink, didn't work, stuck with product now.
on November 1, 2013
First, the "issues"...I ordered these at the same time I ordered a pair of the Carhartt Weathered Duck Dungaree pants. They arrived the same day and went into the wash together. I put them both in the dryer and dried them for the same time, taking both pairs out and folding them at the same time. While folding these pants, I noticed that they had a strange stain/mark on the back on one of the legs, about where my calf would be. It looked like a thin bleach stain about 8" long, with a gray/black smudge at the top of the stain. The other pair of pants had no marks or stains on them and I checked the inside of my washer and dryer, and they were both clean. I was pretty bummed about that, but before calling Amazon's customer service, I decided to see if water would take care of the mystery stains. Fortunately, water got rid of the staining so I ran these pants through another wash cycle and there is no trace of any staining or discoloration on them. Maybe there was something in the material from the "weathering" process at Carhartt, but who knows? All is good with that now, so I'm happy. The other "issue" is that these are a "relaxed" fit, but fit a little different than other Carhartt relaxed fit pants. These tend to be a little more relaxed in the seat and upper thigh and not as relaxed in the lower legs. This isn't a big deal for me, they just fit a little bit different than other Carhartt relaxed fit pants.

Now, the good stuff...These are incredibly well made and high quality. They're made of Carhartt's 12-oz. cotton duck so they're going to last a long, long time. The fact that they're "weathered" makes them soft and nice and broken in from the beginning. They're essentially cut like jeans, so if you like your Carhartts with fewer pockets or without a hammer loop, these are for you. Overall, I'd say these are pretty good pants and a great value for the money.
on September 8, 2014
Great work pants, stronger than denim, great fit for work and softer than I expected. Just watch the leg length, I ordered 35x32 and I can cuff these pants twice. Not a big deal to me, but be aware...
on January 20, 2016
Wish these came in different colors. They are heavy duty and will probably outlast me as I am not a hard user of them. Fit great and was more than I was hoping for.
on July 12, 2013
i recently purchased 2 pairs of carhartt work pants for my husband he absolutly loves them. i ordered 1 pair and before they came i ordered the second pair.i have found that the prices were good and the service is excellent.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.