|Price:||$24.95 - $47.14 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex; Back: 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Shell: soft-shell with neoprene and durable nylon trim, and synthetic palm, fingers and thumb with padded foam reinforcements
- Insulation: ultra soft insulation, fast dry technology lining wicks away sweat and storm defender waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Features: cinched elastic wrist area with hook and loop cuff closure
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Durable synthetic palm, fingers and thumb
Padded foam reinforcements for:
- Added comfort and protection
Winter Dex II
Carhartt High Dexterity Winter Glove.
- Shell: Softshell with neoprene and durable nylon trim, and synthetic palm, fingers and thumb with padded foam reinforcements
- Insulation: Ultra soft insulation, FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat and Storm Defender waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Features: Cinched elastic wrist area with hook and loop cuff closure
The Carhartt winter dex ii insulated glove is waterproof, windproof, and breathable - it will keep your working hands functioning in the elements.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DJ9RLWS
- Item model number: A676
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 26, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1st: Carhartt customer service tried to make things right by taking my first pair of gloves (which were falling apart after a week), and sent me a new pair.
This new pair seemed to be of a new design...and it's horrible. There is a new plastic type lining that can be felt between the interior fabric and the exterior of the glove. This makes the glove ultra waterproof, but also makes it impossible to breathe. I'd rather have wet hands.
Aside from making the glove very uncomfortable (I can barely change radio stations in my car with these on), they caused the gloves to break...again.
Two days ago, I was shoveling snow with these gloves, and my hands began to sweat (it was almost 40°F). When I went to take the gloves off, I found them to be quite stuck to my hands. I tried to pry it off by pulling on the glove at the end of my index finger, and I heard a nice ripping noise. The stitching holding the interior lining to the glove itself tore...UGH!
When you advertise something as a "Kevlar Reinforced Work Glove", it shouldn't break within days of minor use!
I'm done with these gloves...Done with Carhartt.
I have products that I purchased 10+ years ago from this company that I will use until they break, but I refuse to buy any more Carhartt products after this experience...I just can't trust them anymore.
I love Carhartt products. I love these gloves. That being said, I clearly have a defective right glove. After 1 week using them to drive 15 minutes to work, the thread on the palm of the right glove has begun to come undone in multiple places. The thread around the cuff of the right glove is also starting to come undone. Meanwhile, the left glove remains in mint condition...and I'm not even right handed.
As I said, I love Carhartt products. I have pants, jackets, and a pair of steel toed boots at easily have 2000+ miles of walking on them, and they have all held up perfectly. This glove incident is upsetting to say the least.