Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 28, 2012
This is not your ordinary hoodie. It does NOT fall apart within 6 months. I have had one now for 2+years and despite paint and other stains, it is in excellent condition and i continue to wear it to this day. Carhart sells from what i can tell, two types of hoodies. One is the heavy weight, insulated and this is not it. This is a lighter weight and is ideal for layering. I have 3 now.
on March 14, 2012
Great hoodie. I got the dark tan in large. It's true to size and warm if you zip it up.

My only negative is the soft inside fleece starts to ball up after a few weeks. There aren't any lint balls coming off of it, but it doesn't stay new looking for long. Still a great purchase.
on September 20, 2010
I like the jacket. Good quality fabric and zipper. For sweatshirt material, I don't consider this a mid-weight jacket. It's definitely a light weight jacket in my opinion. Also, it's a little big on me, but not enough to make me want to return it. Like most clothes that I shop for these days, manufacturers seem to be up-sizing clothing for the sake of peoples vanity (being able to still buy a medium when they really should be buying a large, Large to XL, etc.) So before you buy, make sure you want a light weight sweatshirt jacket, and choose a size down from what you would normally buy.
on December 23, 2011
From a quality standpoint, I think it is what you expect from Carhartt. It is a little rugged inside but it's built for people who are layering their clothing for working or playing outside. There is nothing that particularly stands out to me which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's your standard hooded sweatshirt that seems like it is built to last many years of washes.

My gripe those is with the zipper. It's a strong brass zipper that doesn't have a lot of flexbility to it. This leads to an awkward fit near the bottom. The last few inches sort of lock into place and don't fall naturally. It's tough to explain, but with most hooded sweatshirts, the zipper is more flexibile and doesn't cause the stiffness or ripples that this one does. It might not bother people wearing this strictly as a jacket, but I don't think it makes it a great hoodie.
on January 6, 2010
I purchased the 2xTall size for this jacket. Length is perfect, 31 inches. The jacket keeps me warm in cold weather. Inside lining is similiar to sweat pants or sweat shirts. This jacket is well made.
on June 26, 2012
I ordered an X-Large Regular but received an X-Large Tall instead. Will be returning for refund. Gave it two stars instead of one because the color does seem to match what's shown in the picture and the fabric does look somewhat durable.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.