Carhartt Men's Midweight Mock Neck Zip Front Workwear Sweatshirt New Navy Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Soft Breathable Textile Helps Keep Wearer Cool And Comfortable
- Improved Wrinkle Resistance, Durability And High Colour Retention Perfect For Athletic Apparel
- Stretchable, Elastane Reinforced Rib-Knit Cuffs And Waist | band For Better Freedom Of Movement
- Mock Neck Collar With Antique Brass Front Zipper
- Charcoal Heather Fibre Content; 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Fabric Cotton - A fibre that is most often spun into yarn or thread that is used to make a soft breathable textile to keep the wearer cool and comfortable perfect for making athletic polo and t-shirts. Polyester - Fabrics woven or knitted from polyester is often used as cushioning and insulating material which can provide specific advantages over natural fabrics, such as improved wrinkle resistance, durability and high colour retention making it perfect for use in a wide range of athletic garments. Additional Features Mock Neck Collar With Antique Brass Zipper Raglan Sleeves Enhance Comfort Two Front Welt Pockets Stretchable, Elastane Reinforced Rib-Knit Cuffs And Waist | band Carhartt Label Sewn On Lower Front
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 10.4 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B009TCRI28
- Item model number: .K350.472.S004
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 3, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This jacket is very well made. The top part of the zipper on the stand-up collar is coverd by a folded-over portion of the fabric, so the end of the zipper won't sratch the chin if the sweater isn't zipped but the collar is still standing up, a nice sign of thought-through procuct design.
FYI, my bf doesn't like logos, so he asked me to take off the "Carharrt" patch visible in the picuture. The patch is sewn on (vs. heat-bonded) and was very easy to remove, and left nothing noticable behind.
Like wearing a parachute around. I am big and tall yes but I don't weigh 500 pounds, but this jacket is amazing! Fits perfect, very long arms and overall length. Couldn't be happier....Thickness is medium, only thing that could be better is if it was lined and thicker but what do you want from capitalism. Hecho in Mexico by the way. Closest you can get to USA LOL. Got mine for 39.99, shouldn't pay more, just saying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is slightly longer in the body than expected
The sleeves are ok.Read more