|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Original Fit Signature Denim Dungaree
|Price:||$34.95 - $34.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Not only is it constructed of heavyweight cotton, it also features multiple tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, two reinforced back pockets, and a leg opening that fits easily over a work boot
- For a comfortable fit, this jean sits at the natural waist and has a full seat and thigh
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Carhartt Signature Denim Work Dungarees. Made tough for the toughest job sites! All you need to see is that Carhartt name to know this pair means business! 15-oz., 100% cotton denim holds up to day after day of "9 to 5" abuse, with plenty left over to handle some "overtime" hours working around the house. Carhartt quality: Multiple tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, two reinforced back pockets; 19" leg opening that fits easily over a work boot; Jeans sits at the natural waist and has a full seat and thigh. Machine wash / dry. Imported. State Waist Size. Order Now! Please Note: Legs and seat have a very roomy fit, and stovepipe legs. Carhartt Signature Denim Work Dungarees, 34" Inseam
Our signature denim work dungaree is built to work as hard as you.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9UDGY
- Item model number: B237
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 9, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If, on the other hand, you are looking for a stylish jean for an evening out, look elsewhere.
As to size, I’m 164 Lbs, 5’8”, 32x28. I bought large because many reviews said these jeans run small. First, the Carhartt website states both jeans run large; second, I had to return due to buying an inch up due to reviews here on Amazon. These jeans do not seem to run small.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
With all other brands of pants I wear (Levi, Wrangler, Dickie, Faded Glory, Kirkland) my size is 32W x 34L. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jack R. Isbell
Not exactly the material I was looking for but I am glad. he heavier denim in these should make them last a lot longer then the light denim in the ones I was wearing.Published 1 month ago by Kristy Smith
Fits well. I like the style and the extra pockets come in extremely handy.Published 1 month ago by CHARLES KEEGAN
These fit as expected. I bought one waist size larger than I usually wear based on reviews.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer