|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$33.96 - $66.89 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Carpenter pant in uninterrupted canvas wash featuring cell phone pocket, hammer loop, and classic five-pockets
- Logo patch at back pocket
- Slightly low rise with relaxed fit through leg
- If your inseam length falls between sizes, buy the longer size.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Work days are more comfortable in our loose-fit canvas carpenter jean. made of 8.5-ounce, 100% rung-spun cotton canvas, it features a loose-fitting seat and thigh, and sits slightly below the natural waist. the jean includes two hammer loops as well as a cell phone pocket and utility pocket. measuring 19-inches, the leg opening fits over work boots.
Our 7.5-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton canvas work dungaree sits at the natural waist, is lightweight and provides exceptional comfort due to its full seat and thigh. It includes tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, and 19" leg openings that fit easily over work boots.
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 10 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9U8LE
- Item model number: B159
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The canvas feels durable, and the stitches appear to be strong and well done. I would expect these pants to hold up well over a long period of time and use. I was deciding between these and the Columbia ROC II pants, and have been very happy with these so far.
Most recent customer reviews
They did not fit. When I measure them instead of a 42 waist they were a 36 waist.Read more