|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (11%)|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Carpenter pant in uninterrupted canvas wash featuring cell phone pocket, hammer loop, and classic five-pockets
- Logo patch at back pocket
- Slightly low rise with relaxed fit through leg
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Work days are more comfortable in our loose-fit canvas carpenter jean. made of 8.5-ounce, 100% rung-spun cotton canvas, it features a loose-fitting seat and thigh, and sits slightly below the natural waist. the jean includes two hammer loops as well as a cell phone pocket and utility pocket. measuring 19-inches, the leg opening fits over work boots.
Our 7.5-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton canvas work dungaree sits at the natural waist, is lightweight and provides exceptional comfort due to its full seat and thigh. It includes tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, and 19" leg openings that fit easily over work boots.
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 10 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9U8LE
- Item model number: B159
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: 12/13/13, They continue to be excellent. Keep in mind that if using these for work darker colors will be less prone to stains and dirt, however, even Carhartts in lighter colors clean up well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I typically buy these at the farm store and pay more for them. But found them on here and I can save between 5 and 10 dollars on them!Published 1 day ago by jaybird
These pants can take some serious abuse! After 50 washes they still look and perform well.Published 2 days ago by Lisa King
Great pants were someone long at ankles tight at waist but I ordered a size up on the waist like reviews recommended and it worked well for us .Published 7 days ago by Ashley Para