|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$85.00 - $129.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Made in US
- Hand Wash
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, cotton duck
- Ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps
- Refer to the size chart provided as a secondary image
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Carhartt's quilt-lined duck coverall is designed to last. It is made of 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck with a 100% nylon quilted lining. It features multiple tool and utility pockets, hammer loop, corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for an optional hood, ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps and snap closures, split back with bi-swing for comfort and pencil slots on left sleeve. main seams are triple-stitched for durability
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006LUP2P6
- Item model number: X01
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 9, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am very pleased with the purchase. You might wish to buy a size or two larger than normal to accommodate an extra layer of clothes -- follow Carhartt guidelines.
UPDATE: April 11, 2013. After a long winter which still hasn't quit, I've given these a bigger workout than I planned on. I learned to wear just a t-shirt or a light shirt to keep from overheating. The side and leg zippers are usually left open for ventilation except in high winds, again to keep from overheating when snow shoveling. For less strenuous situations the zips can be closed. Full freedom of movement during all sorts of activity. So glad I didn't try to save a buck or two by buying one of the lesser quality imports. CARHARTT is MADE IN THE USA.
Here is the Carhartt Sizing instruction:
1) CHEST MESURMENT; Measure in inches just under arms and across shoulder blades holding the tape firm and level.
2) MUST BE EVEN NUMBER: If your measurement is an odd number or in between size: GO UP to the next EVEN size.
Chest measuring tape size is 39” = your number is 40,
Chest measuring tape size is 38.5” = your number is 40,
Chest measuring tape size is 40” your number is 40.
3) ADD + 4 TO YOUR NUMBER IF WORN ALONE
ADD + 6 TO NUMBER IF WORN OVER OTHER CLOTHES
Ex: your number is 38, buy size 42, if worn alone [38+4],
Or buy size 44 if worn over other clothing [38+6].
BUY SHORT if your height is: 5’3” to 5’7”
BUY REGULAR if your height is: 5’7” to 5’11”
BUY TALL if your height is: 5’11 to 6’3”
This is the precise Carhartt measurement for a proper fit. Coverall does not have a waistline and are measured by chest size as mentioned above.
These are great quality – American made coverall and has a super strong zipper.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The size charts given by Carhartt are better indicators, but still not quite on when it comes to the measurements. I bought a 38, which was supposed to be 34 inside. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Sigma C.
These are rugged, warm and comfortable overalls. Just be aware that the sizing runs very small. I read some of the reviews on small sizing and then tried these on locally and... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rylie Michelle
Great quality product. I bought this for crawling around in my crawlspace to remove insulation. The material is pretty rugged, and it's comfortable. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Normally wear 38. Ordered 42 and fits snug so order larger size. Great quality well constructed.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer