|Fits as expected||
- 12 oz Cotton Duck
- Machine wash warm with like colors all hooks and loops closed. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium, remove promptly. Steam iron shell only.
- Overalls in 12-ounce cotton featuring adjustable shoulder straps, hand pockets, and side-zip legs with snap closures
- Fully-insulated bib
- Tonal knee patches with openings for knee pads
- Triple-stitched seams
- Refer to the product size chart given as a secondary image
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our duck zip-to-waist biberall is quilt-lined for comfort. made of 12-ounce, rugged 100% cotton duck, it’s lined in a midweight nylon-quilted polyester. it features zip-to-hip leg openings with wind flaps and snap closures and double knees with cleanout bottoms to accommodate knee pads. main seams are triple-stitched for durability. *12-ounce, heavyweight, 100% cotton duck *quilt-lined * double knees with cleanout bottoms to accommodate
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0041T42AU
- Item model number: R38
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just yesterday I got stranded at work because I lost my truck key in the 30 inches of snow we were clearing after this East Coast blizzard. this should not happen like this again because I can zip the zipper from top down if I need to get in my pants pocket, and zip the back up to avoid mistaking the openings for the coverall pockets. As soon as I got the text that these were delivered, I asked my coworker for a ride home to get them and my spare key.
I sincerely recommend these coveralls and they truly deserve 5 stars.
Thank you Carhartt and Amazon for delivering a great product.
But as for the fit, hubs usually wears a 42x32 in pants. So we thought that if he's going to wear them over his jeans, get a 44x32. Wrong... they were huge. These overalls are made with layering in mind. We had to go down in size and length, but now they fit really well. He has plenty of room to bend and twist as he works. But again, haven't had practical use yet, so will update then.
Hubs has used these while plowing in our Polaris Ranger. He loves these overalls. They are fairly easy to put on and take off. The side zippers on the legs going all the way to his waist really make a big difference. They're very warm, but as they have these zippers, you can regulate the warmth. Snow just brushes off them. These are perfect in every way.
Alright, so I went with everyone's advice and didn't order them any larger than my normal denim bibs. The waist was perfect, but for whatever reason, the length was way off. As a well-fed railroader, I typically wear a 40x32 in denim, but I'm returning these for a 40x28. They were really that long.
I only wish Carhartt sold an uninsulated bib that also zipped down the front top bib from the top like the insulated Walls pair I have. I cant find an uninsulated bib that zips down the middle of the front bib and also up the side of both legs anywhere. Now a pair like that would be a dream to get in and out off! That kind of ease makes a huge difference when you get old, fat and stiff!