Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 304 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 317 reviews
on December 25, 2016
If you've never tried on a pair before, you should do that before purchasing online. Go to a local store and try on the sizes. They always are large in the legs, however the waist is generally the issue. For me, I like to order them a bit on the larger size because for one, they tend to fit snug, and secondly, I layer my clothes in the winter, so having a little extra room is always a plus. If you order them in your jean size, they will be too small. Pretty hard to beat this brand when it comes to outdoor work wear. I work for the railroad, and in the yard they are a must have. On the road, they are great because they can be packed in with the rest of your stuff, and fit over your normal clothes for when you need to get out and do any work. The sandstone seems to fit the best in my opinion. For whatever reason, this color is generally the most preworn feeling. The other colors tend to be very stiff when new. If you work outside in cold weather, there is no other substitute. They are extremely durable, and although not waterproof, they hold up very well in snow and blizzard conditions. When they get wet they are thick enough to keep you dry, but the outside do tend to freeze. I have multiple pairs so I can rotate them and let them dry out.
on December 28, 2014
My son is 6'1 and 150 pounds. He often wears pants 32 or 34 in waist a little baggie with a belt so I got him 34 and had to exchange back for 32. He puts these over his other clothes and 32X34 was great for him. My husband is 50 and wears 34X32 pants. We had to get him 38X32 to put over his clothes. He still has some old carhartt overalls that are about 27 years old. They are 32x32 and he can wear them with buttons undone so something has changed about the way they are made, maybe the newer verision covers a little more on the side and stiff when new, but definitely make all the difference in the world with how cold he gets when working outside, especially in Wyoming winters. He can stay working outside for hour comfortably in 0 degree weather and a breeze. He uses these ice fishing or snow machining. A necessary part of winter if you want to do anything outdoors.
on March 19, 2015
I knew what size to buy as my husband wears these all fall, winter and spring, everyday to work. Will always purchase Carhartt brand! These keep him warm and protect his clothes underneath. We purchase a new set almost every 1-2 years. Well built as he does some rough work in them. They do double line the knee, but that is still the first place that wears.
on February 23, 2016
Great quality and comfortable , I'm only 5'6" so it's hard to find these types of overalls that don't drag on the ground. My previous ones required me to pull it up way too high. I'm a size 34-30 so I purchased 38-28 the legs don't drag and the waist is actually perfect I was hoping the waist would not be too loose. I was skeptical of people saying to get 2 sizes larger, but it was obvious the right thing to do. They fit like a glove, couldn't be happier. I would stick with the Cathcart brown color if you end up working in mud, so the dirt doesn't show as much.
on January 6, 2017
Absolutely waste of time and money at the end of the day I am going to get my money back when I return but this bibe is so thin u can not wear this for winter not only that I read some other reviews stating to get one size bigger and it was still too small this probucted is garbage do not buy I'm just going to my local department store and get what I need because this back and forth thru amazon is no good lesson Learned it's as thin as a windbreaker
review image
on February 5, 2014
I ordered these based on the cold Winter Flagstaff had last year and the heavy snows we experienced from time to time. My husband was in need of something that could help keep him warm and dry while out pushing the snowblower around the driveway. I paid attention to those who recommended that you order a couple of sizes bigger as he intended on wearing jeans or sweat pants underneath them. So, I ordered two sizes bigger than his current jean size and it turned out to be just perfect. The length is correct as well which means that if in stocking feet your 34" jeans drag on the floor... so will these so watch how you order the length. Though he's not yet had to put them on as we're having a dry Winter, the look and feel of these suggests that they will deliver what they projected. They feel like a very heavy canvass with a quilted nylon lining that is insulated. These are not like snowmobile pants but more like a lined work bib for those who have never seen nor worn Carhartt clothing before. I'm waiting for the a good snow fall so I can be sure he really likes them - they appear to be just perfect for what he wanted.
on March 11, 2017
Been buying Carhartt for my husband for years. Pants, Bibs, shirts hats, just about everything they make. My husband will not wear any other type of work gear. We are very disapponted that for some reason the new ones we bought do not fit like the old ones. He still has Carhartt overalls that he practically lives in very comfortable in the 36W 32L but these new ones are very tight, not like new jeans tight, like can't get them on tight.
on January 11, 2017
I wear a 42 waist, jeans relax fix I don't like tight pants, since I knew I was going to be wearing these bibs over my jeans, I took a w.a.g. And ordered a 50 waistline bib overalls quilted. I was able to fasten all the snaps but they were snug in the waistline area. I guess this was my bad as I know to order larger when you're going to be wearing them over clothes.
This is plenty warm enough in 13* temperatures, In The Western Carolina's the "artic" is too warm for me!
But I wish someone would put a chart out there, saying; when you order remember;
Lenght wise order 1"SHORTER than you normally wear.
Waistline order 8-10" more than you normally wear!
on December 22, 2016
I read some reviews and deiced to go ahead and buy 2 sizes up. My husband wears 30x32 in pants so I ordered 34x32 ( he likes his pants long) and they fit perfect! He was fully dressed and then put them on and they are just right! He did say they are a little to warm and not an every day 50 degree weather outfit, but I'd rather him be warmer then frozen! And they are actually Carhartt name brand and quality.
on April 3, 2017
I purchased the same size a my regular clothes, so it fits a little snug, not tight, but not loose either. I love it though, and I'm glad I bought the same size for clothing, I hate that bulky loom you get when you buy it bigger.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.