|Fits as expected||
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Two inside pockets
- Two lower-front pockets
- Pleated elbows
- Western-shaped front and back yokes
- Triple-stitched main seams
Customers who bought this item also bought
12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck , quilted-flannel lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves , corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood , two inside pockets , two lower-front pockets , pleated elbows , western-shaped front and back yokes , triple-stitched main seams , back length: large regular: 28 inches; large tall: 30 inches
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B0041T42J6
- Item model number: J14
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have found them to be a great all around jacket. I have one for going away, one for work, and one for the really nasty dirty work. I think they are that comfortable. The elastic cuffs and waist band really help to keep some of the wind out. And the 2 inside pockets are a real plus. I use them all the time to carry my checkbook in. One has a zipper and the other has Velcro to keeps thing in them when you bend over. The side pockets are large enough to put your hands in or to stuff a pair of gloves in them. The only draw back to the side pockets are that they are not insulated. so other then breaking the wind they don't do much to keep your hands warm if it's really cold out. I don't know why Carhartt doesn't insulate the outer part of the pockets but I have never had one Carhartt jacket that had the outer insulation.
I like that they don't have hoods attached to it. I don't like a hood for the most part. But it does have the snaps so you can attach a hood to it.
I have a heavier Carhartt coat that I don't wear very much because it is too heavy and bulky and I don't think it's any warmer then this jacket is.