Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2016
In short: nothing fancy, a good every day pair of jeans. Four stars.

I've worn this pair pretty regularly (3 or 4 times a week) for over six months now. The cuffs have held up pretty well, but the stress points on the rear pockets have not. I will probably have to retire them in a few more months, once the holes finally become noticeable. The color has stayed consistent over time, which may be a plus or a minus depending on the look you want. That being said, if you're looking for fashionable denim, shop elsewhere. The cut isn't very flattering. But hey, it's Carhartt, right? They are comfortable, especially in the seat, which is a big plus for jeans nowadays, and good for working outdoors.
on October 30, 2017
I have roughly 16 pairs of these jeans, I wear Carhartt jeans every day both for work as a Logger and as casual wear.
These are tough jeans, like old Le*&#%$'s used to be back in the late '70's Nice thick Denim that's very comfortable.
on October 9, 2017
The material is good and thick but I bought the same size of Carhartt's that were a good fit but these are way to long. 34 length is more like 38 long and they are very baggy. I use them for working but can't keep them on at home because they are too baggy and heavy.
on March 15, 2016
Definitely will buy again. They are very durable, but there are a few items that might be improved. The zipper in particular. It is very sharp and catches your nails when you are opening and closing it. The zipper tab also gets hidden and is difficult to grab for unzipping. But I've never had it jam. There are two belt loops on either side of the front. This is great if you are carrying a lot of weight on your belt but makes it difficult to buckle a belt sometimes. It works well to keep the pants from folding over the belt too. Neutral on them. The crotch could use a little more space too. But the seams are all triple sewed and the fabric is heavy, so they will hold up well. And they fit my legs well, which is a problem in some jeans. (Thick thighs and calves from martial arts)
on August 11, 2014
I usually buy LL Bean jeans, but decided to try these Carhartts. I won't be back, but my reasons may not make sense for you, in which case these could be very good value.

The good:
Apparently high quality, tough material
Fit is generally as expected
Nice large belt loops
Hip pockets a good size
Front pocket material apparently very good
Price quite reasonable

The bad (for me):
The "rise" (distance from crotch to belt) is a little shorter than I like
The watch pocket is tiny: Both short and narrow. Won't hold what I usually store there.

The odd:
The cloth that has the zipper embedded, and the pocket material are "Carhartt brown". That's perfectly acceptable: It doesn't show; but it looks odd as you put on your pants. I might grow to like the effect, I suppose, if the pants fit just a little nicer on my body.

The color as illustrated online is accurate. Don't know how these will be after many washings (I'm sure it will fade at least some), but for now the color is as expected.

Bottom line: I believe the quality is excellent, but they skimped a little bit on the watch pocket which matters to me; and they skimped a little bit on the rise. If your body is a little tighter than mine, and if you don't use the watch pocket, then you might find these to be excellent value.
on May 5, 2016
Other brands with relaxed fit and same waist size were 2" larger in the waist. These were too small that being said "if" i were to buy them again I would get 2" wider in the waist!
on January 7, 2015
My husband was worn Carhartt jeans for YEARS. Recently they changed the cut.
They now sit too low - Come on Carhartt - Go back to making jeans for the working man.
My husband has been looking for another jean to replace Carhartt - No luck
We wish they would go back to the original cut.
on July 28, 2014
The material is great, nice and thick, exactly what I was looking for, because my older Eddie Bauer pair are breaking up after just one year of use. These, at 15oz, feel like they will hold up much better. It's just a shame that Carhartt seems to be the only manufacturer that makes 15oz jeans, as you'll see due to the issue below.

My complaint with Carhartts is that they give me a wedgie if I try to seat them at my actual waist. I have to wear them a little bit below, then it's ok. So far, it's been all right, but I'm still giving this 3 stars because jeans should not give damn wedgies, period.

Loosen up that seat Carhartt.
on April 7, 2016
These were a great price, fit as expected, and arrived timely. The issue I had is with the quality. I purchased these for my construction working husband. Typically he can get a full year's worth of wear out of a pair of Carhartt jeans, however this pair lasted only a few months. Fabric wore out around belt loops and formed holes. My guess is that it has to do with the 'relaxed denim' type fabric as all his work jeans are Carhartt brand and this is the only pair that had this issue.
on May 22, 2017
I love me some carhartt jeans but the ones I got online have not lived up to the name. I have a pair of 38x32's that feel great they are just a bit long. I couldn't find and 38x30's in the store so I bought a pair online. Same style and everything. When they got here I was pumped but after waiting them once they didn't feel right. I washed them a few times to soften them up but they still do not fit the same as the others. Still love my carhartt's, just have to go to the store to get them to make sure they fit good before buying them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.