BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2016
I purchased this shirt along with a women's carhartt. I LOVE this shirt. This is now my favorite work shirt that I own. The woman's fits strangely and has seams in strange places. This shirt is thin and perfect for warmer weather!!! I would purchase more of this shirt for sure!!
on August 6, 2017
Fits nicely and stays surprisingly cool. Only problem is that it doesn't even try to stand up to welding spatter of any size
on June 19, 2017
Good quality and received within one day. Awesome buy. These things were very comfortable to wear even thought they were long sleeve and I would recommend to anyone in need to FR rated shirts.
on June 27, 2016
These are the best fitting and most lightweight FRs I have ever worn. Highly recommended for hot weather locations. These are tight fitting, so not recommended for fat people. Also, I am 6'2" 180lbs. and wear mediums..the sleeves are long enough.
on April 16, 2017
Great fit. Comfortable. Clean look.
on July 18, 2017
Very light weight, does not shrink when washed , lighter weight than button down FR shirts, I highly recommend this shirt
on January 12, 2017
Bought for my son, he said it is very thin and sparks go right through it, not the same quality as the shirt he purchased for himself at a store.
on February 6, 2014
this is a great shirt, it is just what i needed. Most FRC is thick and Heavy, i wish it was a little cheaper, but worth the money.
on May 22, 2016
Lighter than most button up fr shirts. Have one I bought two years ago used that's still holding up and still spark resistant (grinder). I'll keep buying from carhartt and Amazon.
on August 22, 2015
burnt up in one day honestly, not made to weld/cut in. Regular shirts work better, as this seems to "catch" embers

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.