|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$47.23 - $74.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 100% Cotton, 100% Nylon, 100% Polyester
- *12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- *arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Machine wash cold - like colors
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck , nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight-polyester insulation , brass center-front zipper with inside storm flap , inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure , two large lower-front pockets , drop tail , triple stitched main seams , back length: large regular: 28 inches; large tall: 30 inches
A great extra layer, our duck vest is made of 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck. For warmth, it features a nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation, plus a rib-knit collar and, in back, a drop tail. Other features include a front zipper with wind flap, a convenient inside patch pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and front hand-warmer pockets.
- Package Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9UEZE
- Item model number: V02
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also,the pockets are a lot smaller than they look in the photos. I like to carry a small short barreled revolver in my vest pocket,and the pocket is so small the grip on a revolver with a 3 inch barrel sticks out the top.
I am sure I can send it back for a refund or replacement,but I need to lose weight anyhow and I'm cheap. Maybe putting this on occasionally will inspire me to keep eating right as it gets looser?
I originally purchased a large but returned it for a medium. I'm 5'11, 195 lbs. I have always thought Carhartt runs a bit larger for the size classifications. If you're wearing a baggy flannel or something then wear a smaller vest it might look a bit off. But all the shirts I wear under this vest blend together seamlessly. Their sizes match up.
It's also very warm. I can wear a flannel shirt with my sleeves rolled up, then zip this vest up and I'm more than comfortable. At least in the upper 40's. At some point you're going to need a hat. But I was very impressed how warm this kept me. Perhaps it had something to do with keeping my core warm. Where I would typically layer up with a jacket, I put this vest on and don't miss a beat.
The return process was quick, easy and painless.