Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on October 9, 2013
Since no one else makes a hooded work vest, this is really your only choice. Quality Like most carhart stuff. Usually vests run way large. I'd say these are just a tad small to accurate. I'm 5'10, 205 and large is perfect. If you plan on wearing several layers under it you might want to go one size larger.
on January 26, 2014
Bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves it! I think it runs smaller than the jackets, though. His medium carhartt jacket is pretty baggy on him and the medium in this vest fits perfectly. He is 5'9" and about 170 lbs, 32-33" waist for reference. He says this is very warm and he can later a North Face fleece under it also.
on October 24, 2015
It's a standard jacket as you would expect - very tough canvas exterior and very baggy fit so you can wear something underneath and or look nondescript as most workers like to do. The color is a bit ugly and will only match with blue or dark jeans. The hood is quite rigid so don't expect to be using it unless I really need it. Overall okay with it. Amazon delivery was slow and wasteful in packaging - as usual.
on December 29, 2014
For reference. Being 5'11" @200lbs with a long torso. The large fits well for what I use it for, which is working. I was thinking of going for a medium which might have fit slightly closer for layering over it with my overalls, but that wasn't as important as fitting a t-shirt and hoodie underneath. Love the inside pockets and the little pocket inside the front left pocket. Carhartt quality. Nice and warm, especially when layered with a hoodie. The hood has two seams so it wide to accommodate other garments. Overall happy with the purchase.
on April 6, 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thick enough to keep me warm, but without the fuzzy lining that always collects pet hair. The fit is a little large, but that makes it easier to layer clothes underneath. I even like the hood. It is large and roomy, thick enough to keep you dry during a light rain shower, and also thick enough to block out much of the sound during an impromptu nap on the couch. Because it has no sleeves it makes it easy to slip on and off even with several layers on underneath, yet it helps keep your core warm while leaving your arms free and unencumbered. Machine washable. The only thing that would make it better was if it was free.
on March 24, 2016
I ordered a large vest. The large is pretty big on my frame. The black was not a good choice because after a wash or two, it faded just like the love for my ex-girlfriend. Shipping was easy, but not as easy as my ex-girlfriend. I'm hoping to find a new love with this vest. My mom thinks I look real manly with this thing on
on November 18, 2015
fantastic work vest. tough but allows freedom of movement. unlike many hoods this one is rigid enough to have up to keep the rain off but does not droop in your field of view (nothing like climbing up to the roof in braille.
on November 5, 2014
I originally ordered an xl due to the many reviews stating the fit was tight but it was way too big. Amazon was excellent and speedy to get me a large shipped immediately. I recommend to visit Carhartt website and follow the fitting instructions precisely. As always Carhartt exceeds the competition in materials and the hood is a welcomed addition. I really like the media pocket and the fifth pocket inside the left handwarmer is cool also.
on November 6, 2015
I love it. I work construction. im 200 Lbs 43 inch chest. 6,2 tall. Fits perfect with a sweater underneath. Kept me really warm on 40 degree weather with a lot of wind. The only negative (and its not the coats fault) I should of seen they sell a tall version of it. My work involves a lot of bending down to pick up pulvurized rock and it rides up . I think If i would of ordered the tall one this will not had happened but then it might look too long for me.
on October 18, 2015
It's warm, fits well but it was VERY stiff when I first received it. Had to wash it twice with fabric softener before I could be comfortable. Inside pockets have Velcro closures so it they turned out to be larger than I initially realized. I really like this vest and will certainly consider buying another.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.