Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on January 26, 2014
Bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves it! I think it runs smaller than the jackets, though. His medium carhartt jacket is pretty baggy on him and the medium in this vest fits perfectly. He is 5'9" and about 170 lbs, 32-33" waist for reference. He says this is very warm and he can later a North Face fleece under it also.
on April 6, 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thick enough to keep me warm, but without the fuzzy lining that always collects pet hair. The fit is a little large, but that makes it easier to layer clothes underneath. I even like the hood. It is large and roomy, thick enough to keep you dry during a light rain shower, and also thick enough to block out much of the sound during an impromptu nap on the couch. Because it has no sleeves it makes it easy to slip on and off even with several layers on underneath, yet it helps keep your core warm while leaving your arms free and unencumbered. Machine washable. The only thing that would make it better was if it was free.
on March 24, 2016
I ordered a large vest. The large is pretty big on my frame. The black was not a good choice because after a wash or two, it faded just like the love for my ex-girlfriend. Shipping was easy, but not as easy as my ex-girlfriend. I'm hoping to find a new love with this vest. My mom thinks I look real manly with this thing on
on November 18, 2015
fantastic work vest. tough but allows freedom of movement. unlike many hoods this one is rigid enough to have up to keep the rain off but does not droop in your field of view (nothing like climbing up to the roof in braille.
on November 5, 2014
I originally ordered an xl due to the many reviews stating the fit was tight but it was way too big. Amazon was excellent and speedy to get me a large shipped immediately. I recommend to visit Carhartt website and follow the fitting instructions precisely. As always Carhartt exceeds the competition in materials and the hood is a welcomed addition. I really like the media pocket and the fifth pocket inside the left handwarmer is cool also.
on November 6, 2015
I love it. I work construction. im 200 Lbs 43 inch chest. 6,2 tall. Fits perfect with a sweater underneath. Kept me really warm on 40 degree weather with a lot of wind. The only negative (and its not the coats fault) I should of seen they sell a tall version of it. My work involves a lot of bending down to pick up pulvurized rock and it rides up . I think If i would of ordered the tall one this will not had happened but then it might look too long for me.
on October 18, 2015
It's warm, fits well but it was VERY stiff when I first received it. Had to wash it twice with fabric softener before I could be comfortable. Inside pockets have Velcro closures so it they turned out to be larger than I initially realized. I really like this vest and will certainly consider buying another.
on December 22, 2015
Way too long for my torso. It fit like a long and tall, but even longer and taller than other Carhartt products I have worn in the past. I usually wear XL coats from Carhartt, but I was absolutely swimming in this vest, and size Large was unavailable. More and more it seems that Carhartt keeps changing up the meaning of their sizes, leaving me guessing, usually incorrectly, what size to order.
on October 29, 2013
great vest i like that it has 2 inside pockets 1 zips the other is velcro and its the only one i could find with a hood
on October 23, 2015
I got this vest for my husband and he loves it! Ladies if your man likes Carhartt this is a great vest very warm and awesome too with a hood!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.