Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 14, 2012
Ok, well maybe you won't be going into literal battle with this vest on. But if you are doing yard work in the cold this works great. This old warrior has back aches from time to time so I like keeping my spine and neck warm while I work, without having the bulk of sleeves in the way.
This product is VERY well made. The snaps are heavy duty, the pockets seem well thought out. I like the two interior pockets for keeping my cell phone safe and at hand. The outer canvas type material is tough and sturdy, yet is pre-washed and pliable, and the sherpa lining is soft and comfortable. I personally like the hood even though I don't wear it a lot. But if I go to a movie it makes a nice cozy pillow when I lean back in the chair, slouched down with a bucket of popcorn.
There you have it. I'm not much of a warrior, just an old fat man who likes to be comfortable. If you are like me (and I suspect you are) you will like this vest.
on March 29, 2014
My buddy and I used to do quite a bit of landscaping together, and everyone knows that if you are working outdoors, Carhartt is the way to go. Once again, Carhartt has delivered when I called. The same buddy got this vest from Coastal Farm & Ranch not too long ago for $90, and I got the same vest for $15 less! LOL I am 6 foot tall, weighing about 220 lbs., and a Large fits me perfectly. I recommend this vest to any man who wants to keep warm just enough, depending on weather, whilst working the rugged outdoors. What is even better is that you will look good whilst you do your thing too. B) Carhartt keeps true to its motto.
on February 24, 2015
Bought the XXL for my boyfriend, he typically wears XXL and it fit as expected. The tan color is nice. He really likes this vest, it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Also, he's been getting many compliments when he wears it from both male and female parties. Most of all it is just functional, and warm. This was his favorite christmas present, it's a no brainer, buy this, your man will love it.
on January 19, 2014
this was a surprise birthday gift for my 66 year old husband He loved it. He is already a Carhartt fan (owns overalls & jacket), but didn't know they made vests. I was looking for something very warm, and well made for camping, working outside and in the garage. The vest allows good arm movement, has a nice amount of pocket space. It is also attractive and excellent quality. I haven't washed it yet, so don't know how it will be after washing, but I am very happy with this purchase.
on November 27, 2013
It is warmer than my son thought it would be when it first arrived. Have to say that at first we were disappointed in the material. Did not feel as thick or warm as a normal Carhartt coat. He just wanted to try a vest to free up his arms at work, he does construction. Paired this with a very heavyweight Carhartt pullover hoodie and he said he is very warm. On blistering days he wears underarmour or long johns under the hoodie too and has been comfortable.
on August 17, 2016
Wool lining makes it too warm for any season except winter. Considering purchasing same product with a lighter lining for warmer weather. Otherwise, it's all the great qualities of good carhartt clothing.
on September 15, 2014
Solid item. It is very warm. Carhartt seems to run big so I bought a size down and it was perfect. I'm a little perplexed by the lack of a zipper. I knew it didn't have one when I bought it but now that I have tried it out, the lack of a zipper is kind of annoying. I don't know what the benefit of not having a zipper would be. Overall, good vest.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas, and he LOVES it! He says it's the best gift ever. It's really warm, and extremely well made. You can tell it's an item that will continue to break in and become more comfortable over time. I put it on sometimes just because it is too awesome to resist. Also, I searched high and low for his vest, and Amazon by far had the best price :-)
on March 1, 2014
Unfortunately Carhartt is transforming from a great "Working man's" clothing company to "designer clothes for yuppies so people think they're rugged". This isn't a knock on Carhartt but you'll notice a lot of the BMW crowd now wearing their shirts and coats. The quality is topnotch and the fit is perfect. I ended up buy three- one for me and a couple for relatives.
on February 23, 2013
very good quality vest. It is perfect for keeping you warm on those chilly mornings. With the design being a vest, is keeps your core temp warm and still allows full motion in the arms. Pocket placement is perfect. very durable and comfortable. I like it so much, I am considering buying the jacket version of this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.