Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on May 4, 2014
Mi bad, I ordered 3XL Tall but when I tried it is very very big !!!
Is there something I can do to solve this ???
My jacket is at my country Uruguay South America right now
Please tell me how can I change it for a smaller one ...
Shipping costs?
Best Regards
Nicolas Olveira
Uruguay
on March 15, 2013
I got exactly what I expected from Carhartt, a well made, top-of-the-line work jacket that will last for years. The material used on the outside of the jacket is soft and not as stiff as other non pre-washed jackets that Carhartt offers but just as strong. The interior material is very warm and soft. It has plenty of pockets for storing all of your stuff. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on April 7, 2013
Herding horses and living in the woods in middle Tennessee I have always needed tough and warm clothing. This coat gave me everything I needed and wanted; warmth, stops wind penetration, water tight, and classy style and the price on Amazon couldn't be equalled anywhere! Only possible drawback is that there are no snaps for a hood but the coat delivers 5 Star quality!
on February 20, 2013
Always thought of Carhartt as a quality product, and this jacket is no exception. Well made, no loose seams or places where it would seem like a problem, zippers and snaps are well in place. Being a new jacket its a little stiff yet, but confident that it will soften more I wear it. Very happy to have found it in a tall size as well! (Im 6ft4 with a decent torso length)
on January 9, 2017
Finally ripped four years into heavy farm use. This was not treated well.
on February 13, 2015
Great jacket. Fits true to size except for the sleeves. I typically wear a 36" sleeve and this jacket sleeve is LONG. Would have been 5 stars had I not had to pay 25$ to have the sleeves shortened.
on March 7, 2014
The best coat I have ever owned. You will not be sorry. Durable, great fit for a 6'3" man, and nice looking (the coat, not the man).
on December 21, 2012
The coat is true to size...I wasn't sure if it'd be the right work coat for what my son wanted. It appears to be a perfect fit, and has a little bit of "give" in the elbows and shoulders for freedom of movement. My son is 6ft 4 and a big guy... this coat works great for him.
on March 15, 2016
had to return to store to get the right size
on January 1, 2015
The fit on the shoulders and the length is great. I was surprised that the arms seemed a bit too long. Over all this is a great jacket.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.