|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$33.69 - $109.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Flame-resistant canvas work pant featuring chap-style double-front panels, reinforced back pockets, and ankle-to-thigh brass zippers
Customers who bought this item also bought
Carhartt's flame-resistant midweight canvas waist overall is quilt-lined for cooler days. Made of 8.5-ounce flame-resistant canvas, a blend of 88 cotton and 12 high-tenacity nylon, it has a 6.75-ounce flame-resistant quilt lining. It sits slightly below the natural waist and features a full seat and thigh, chap-style double-front panels, reinforced back pockets, ankle-to-thigh brass zippers with nomex and reg, zipper tape and self-fabric kick panels at the bottom of the leg openings. Main seams are triple-stitched for durability.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009WQAZL2
- Item model number: B194
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
All in all:
Fit: as expected/excellent
Quality: Typical Carhartt, extremely well built.
Comfort: when first wearing they make take some getting used to as they are quite heavy in comparison to jeans or lightly insulated work pants, which of course can be expected do to the thick insulation and heavy/high grade materials.
Warmth: Exceptional. These will keep you warm with little to no layering underneath (in my experience down to 16 degrees with thermals on, that's the lowest it's been since I've purchased these).
I'm sad to see it removed from the product line. I was able to find my size on line at another retailer. Thankfully they were in stock.