We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 11.75 ounce, 100 percentage cotton denim
- Sherpa lining in body, quilted nylon lining in sleeves
- Spread collar
- Two chest pockets with flap and button closure
|Men's fall essentials - exclusively for Prime members|
Sport Shirt $39.00
Polo Shirt $12.00
Customers who bought this item also bought
Carhartt quality and comfort come in a classic style with Carhartt and 39,s denim jean jacket. Built of tough 11.75-ounce, 100 and 37, cotton denim duck, it offers the warmth of sherpa lining in body with quilted-nylon lining in sleeves. The jacket includes a spread collar and button front closure, along with adjustable button cuffs and a button waistband. There are two chest pockets with flaps and button closures, plus two lower-front welt pockets. Constructed Carhartt strong with triple-stitched main seams. 11.75-ounce, 100 and 37, cotton denim duck sherpa lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 16 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00BF55LFS
- Item model number: J292-ABL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I am six foot tall and 178 pounds. I bought the Large size after reading the reviews that the jacket tends to run small. It fits well across the chest and I have good arm movement, but it is loose around my waist. It comes with side buttons/straps to adjust the waist, but even with those tightened I still have about 3 inches of extra space around my waist. I decided to keep it rather than return to get a smaller size. I may have a tailor add another button to the waist adjustment so I can tighten it that way. The extra space will be helpful when wearing a sweater.
The sherpa lining adds bulk to the jacket. It's hard to tell that from the picture. It is significantly thicker than a denim jacket without a lining or a hoodie.