Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on March 25, 2014
my husband was very pleased wit this hat & it was $10 so you can't really complain...but sizing between the website & manufacturer seems confusing...i thought these fitted hats normally came sized S/M or L/XL...but this site had a large fit so i bought that for my husband. the hat came with a tag that says M/L & it's too small. i dont know if carhatt actually has more sizing options than most makers or if there's a mix-up between their sizing & amazon's size choices on their site...i dont know, maybe we werent sent an incorrect size? but fit aside, the hat is a nice color & seems like a quality hat, great buy for the $.
on April 23, 2014
I am a big Carhartt fan but must admit this product almost makes me change my opinion of the brand. If you are looking for a thin hat that wrinkles very easily then this is the hat for you. I dislike the fact that it is basically a elastic band that stretches out to "fit" on anyones head. The bill on the hat is also cheap and thin will not hold a good bend. I am overly disapointed.
on July 7, 2015
These hats are discontinued. I have a large head and they have fit me well. I ordered three hats because I like them so much and I knew I won't be able to get them anymore. I've gone through 3 or 4 of these over the years and they are my favorite. Cahartt should bring them back.
on May 28, 2014
My husband went to a store where they sell them and tried it on for size first, so he knew how it fit before he purchased this one. He usually wears hats with adjustable feature, but so far this one has worked out well. It does look nicer and is a bit more comfortable without the little strap on the back that adjustable hats have. It is a nice quality hat.
on March 26, 2013
I have never found this hat in the box stores but if they carried it they would sell quite a few. It is very comfortable and runs true to size. I ordered a size large and it fits perfectly. This is another example of Carhartt quality.
on January 8, 2014
Ordered this for my DH who happens to love all things Carhart. This was no exception as it loved it so much that he asked me to order another. He works in these and they get absolutely filthy but a little Oxy Clean in the wash and these hats come out like brand new. Very durable, excellent material, great value! I'd highly recommend for any Carhart lover.
on February 2, 2014
First off, it took them over a week to even process my order and ship the hat. I ordered the same hat a couple monthes ago, same size med/lg and it fit perfectly. But this one is way to big. Over all Im disappointed, I paid for the shipping, making the hat actually more expensive than buying it at big R, and it took two weeks to get here.
on July 11, 2014
Bought as a gift for the husband and he loves it. It's a nice, basic hat made out of sturdy carhartt material. After a few months of wear, it looks and smells pretty disgusting, so I'll be ordering another one that he can wear around town (around my parents!).
on March 2, 2015
I'm a hat snob, OCD you could say. I like the hat, and honestly had low expectations because I read some negative reviews after I ordered it. It's a good hat. It would be a great hat if you made it in the US.
on July 12, 2014
I have purchased 3 of these caps and have been totally satisfied with all. They are comfortable, durable and I like the way they look. I will continue to buy Carhartt products of which I buy a lot. I would suggest anyone to buy them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question